Florida Gators fans with connections or ties to the program.

I am looking for about 100 Gator decals that the football team uses on their football helmets. I was wondering if the football program would be kind enough to donate them to my little league football team. We plan on being the St. Mary's Gators this season and we already have the jersey just need decals for the helmets. I read a lot of post from you Gator fans and some of you seem to be very close to the program.

For you UGA fans the only reason we did not pick UGA is because it is a fight to be the DAWGS, this is south Georgia and everyone is a UGA fan and wants there team to be the BullDoggs.;);)

Demetrius Dew (6/23/2008)
I am looking for about 100 Gator decals that the football team uses on their football helmets. I was wondering if the football program would be kind enough to donate them to my little league football team. We plan on being the St. Mary's Gators this season and we already have the jersey just need decals for the helmets. I read a lot of post from you Gator fans and some of you seem to be very close to the program.

For you UGA fans the only reason we did not pick UGA is because it is a fight to be the DAWGS, this is south Georgia and everyone is a UGA fan and wants there team to be the BullDoggs.;);)

:angry: lol... :P

I think it is wrong to make those children wear Orange and Blue. Do you want them to get beat up at school or something? Personally, I think you should be reported to some sort of social services or whoever. The only reason I would get you those decals is if it was for a good cause. Like burning or voodoo cursing or something along those lines.

Vince DiLetto (6/23/2008)
I think it is wrong to make those children wear Orange and Blue. Do you want them to get beat up at school or something? Personally, I think you should be reported to some sort of social services or whoever. The only reason I would get you those decals is if it was for a good cause. Like burning or voodoo cursing or something along those lines.

So if not Orange and Blue than what? And Red and Black is already taken.

Demetrius Dew (6/23/2008)
Vince DiLetto (6/23/2008)

So if not Orange and Blue than what? And Red and Black is already taken.

ANYTHING but Orange and Blue. Worst color combo ever. Just go blue and any other color. People shouldn't choose to wear orange. There is a reason they make prisoners wear orange. So you can spot a fudge packer a mile away. Even gator girls down here with class will admit they feel like a **** road cone. Go with good ol carolina colors.

SacFalcFan (6/23/2008)
i have to agree about the color.. why not michigan colors? some of the best color schedme out there..

We got a good price on Jersey that are blue and orange. Main color is blue and secondary color is orange. It is a navy blue more like the Denver Broncos color scheme but in our league we try and stay away from NFL teams because that is what Pop Warner mainly uses. The other coach that coaches with me is a big Gator fan as he is from Lake City. And lastly I want to see the kids doing the Gator Chop at mid field before a game:P:P Chomp Chomp

Demetrius Dew (6/24/2008)
SacFalcFan (6/23/2008)
i have to agree about the color.. why not michigan colors? some of the best color schedme out there..

We got a good price on Jersey that are blue and orange. Main color is blue and secondary color is orange. It is a navy blue more like the Denver Broncos color scheme but in our league we try and stay away from NFL teams because that is what Pop Warner mainly uses. The other coach that coaches with me is a big Gator fan as he is from Lake City. And lastly I want to see the kids doing the Gator Chop at mid field before a game:P:P Chomp Chomp

Hopefully you guys can play some defense or they may mistake you for the real florida gators.. (just kidding gator fans).. :P