How do you become a member to a forum?

Prime Time

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
that number of members is just how many members are reading that forum. you dont necessarily "join" it. you just apply to the MB, get a profile and you're free to post in any forum you like except for pure football.

yep no all of us can post in PF. we are not WORTHY like Boss over here. yo boss i noticed in, when i was lookin at every1s rosters that you only have 3 wides. dont you think your gonna be a reserve wideout? and whats up with the Prater pick?? should have went extra Defense.

GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
that number of members is just how many members are reading that forum. you dont necessarily "join" it. you just apply to the MB, get a profile and you're free to post in any forum you like except for pure football.

yep no all of us can post in PF. we are not WORTHY like Boss over here. yo boss i noticed in, when i was lookin at every1s rosters that you only have 3 wides. dont you think your gonna be a reserve wideout? and whats up with the Prater pick?? should have went extra Defense.

lol i know i was just messing around with the prater pick, im getting swapping him out for another defense in FA. i dont know where i will get a 4th receiver from though. may have to go through FA or i may trade one of my running backs for one. i was going to pick one in the draft but by the time i was looking for one there were no more really good ones left. mostly just a bunch of #2's.

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)

lol i know i was just messing around with the prater pick, im getting swapping him out for another defense in FA. i dont know where i will get a 4th receiver from though. may have to go through FA or i may trade one of my running backs for one. i was going to pick one in the draft but by the time i was looking for one there were no more really good ones left. mostly just a bunch of #2's.

you got deuce and Drew if they have an inflated week, then you should be lookin at a good situation. i know deuce is the main guy in NO. bush is a situational guy. heck last year that had to use their 3rd as their main guy, because bush couldnt do it.

i got to trade my back QB, hopefully for a QB, because my backup is out the same time my starter is.

GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)

you got deuce and Drew if they have an inflated week, then you should be lookin at a good situation. i know deuce is the main guy in NO. bush is a situational guy. heck last year that had to use their 3rd as their main guy, because bush couldnt do it.

i got to trade my back QB, hopefully for a QB, because my backup is out the same time my starter is.

:w00t: lol dang that is messed up. who is your backup and who is your starter?

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)

starter Tony Romo backup Jason Campbell. i didnt think they would be out the same time, since they are in the same division.

i think i could get a good trade if he starts off big.

GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)

starter Tony Romo backup Jason Campbell. i didnt think they would be out the same time, since they are in the same division.

man i could have had chris chambers too but i panicked and only had 4 seconds left and took smith the TE:pinch:

i would have felt a lot better about my wideouts with chambers in the mix.

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)

man i could have had chris chambers too but i panicked and only had 4 seconds left and took smith the TE:pinch:

yea im worried about the RB i have a lot of ? guys. we dont know if Turner will light it up in this offense or not, and same with Norwood. also we dont knoe if RunDMC will pull a AD. hopefully im lucky, and they blow up and have a good year.:cool: i think im good every where else besides backup QB and RB.

GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)

yea im worried about the RB i have a lot of ? guys. we dont know if Turner will light it up in this offense or not, and same with Norwood. also we dont knoe if RunDMC will pull a AD. hopefully im lucky, and they blow up and have a good year.:cool: i think im good every where else besides backup QB and RB.

our schedules are out. i play blood week 1 lol

GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
im not feelin to well bout week 1. dude got Lee Evans, Steve Smith, and Brandon Marshall. then Willis McGhee and Joseph Addai. Qb is culter, which i think romo will kill. also got Mason Crosby.

dang marshall and smith. addai is going to get a lot of points and mcgahee probably will too. i had addai last year and he was my best player. he catches a lot of swing passes for yards plus he does a pretty good job running the ball. he had 12 rushing TDs 3 rec TDs last year.

blood has a tough team too. palmer at qb, roy williams, stallworth, plaxico (i had him last year), davis, elam and the jags D. i hope roy doesnt go crazy on our D in week 1 :(

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
im not feelin to well bout week 1. dude got Lee Evans, Steve Smith, and Brandon Marshall. then Willis McGhee and Joseph Addai. Qb is culter, which i think romo will kill. also got Mason Crosby.

dang marshall and smith. addai is going to get a lot of points and mcgahee probably will too. i had addai last year and he was my best player. he catches a lot of swing passes for yards plus he does a pretty good job running the ball. he had 12 rushing TDs 3 rec TDs last year.

blood has a tough team too. palmer at qb, roy williams, stallworth, plaxico (i had him last year), davis, elam and the jags D. i hope roy doesnt go crazy on our D in week 1 :(

better hope stallworth isnt used again. man the pats really had a great wide in him, but they went with either Moss or welker.