Defense - New England

bench players

Rashard Mendenhall

Jeff Garcia

Heines Ward

Laurent Robinson

Earnest Graham

ol_dirty2 (6/22/2008)
I have zero experience with fantasy football, so my opinion probably shouldn't be taken seriously. However, it looks like you have some guys there that can really put up numbers on a consistent basis. I need to play this year, so I can get a feel for it.

check out yahoo fantasy sports.  Its real easy to start up a league

Mike Harrison (6/22/2008)
Just got done with my draft and this is how my team ended up

QB - Hasselbeck

WR - Fitzgerald

WR - Braylon Edwards

WR - Donald Driver

RB - Adrien Peterson

RB - Jerious Norwood

TE - Donald Lee

Defense - New England

bench players

Rashard Mendenhall

Jeff Garcia

Heines Ward

Laurent Robinson

Earnest Graham

Norwood hasnt been a good fantasy back yet.The scoreing will have a lot to do with hasselbeck.Not sure why you would draft robinson.I guess it would depend on who was left.Turner and white are the only falcons worth drafting.

bigduke633 (6/22/2008)

QB - Hasselbeck

WR - Fitzgerald

WR - Braylon Edwards

WR - Donald Driver

RB - Adrien Peterson

RB - Jerious Norwood

TE - Donald Lee

Defense - New England

bench players

Rashard Mendenhall

Jeff Garcia

Heines Ward

Laurent Robinson

Earnest Graham

Norwood hasnt been a good fantasy back yet.The scoreing will have a lot to do with hasselbeck.Not sure why you would draft robinson.I guess it would depend on who was left.Turner and white are the only falcons worth drafting.

Robinson was my last pick and there was basicly nobody left.  When I drafted Norwood the only other descent back left was Lynch and I think we will use Norwood enough that he will be a decent pickup

Of course A Peterson (if its the one from Minn, there are two) is a stud, but Norwood won't even start with Burner in town- you might want to start Graham he had some nice games last season....Hasselbeck will have his good days and bad ones (mainly due to his "drop it like its hot" rcvrs) but if Garcia is your only backup that hurts- didn't he retire? I would sit Driver down and get Ward in your starting lineup 'cause Driver (getting old) is being phased out by the younger WRs in GB and he really was Favre's fav target and well we know the deal with Favre. Fitz can be nice, depends on who his QB is this year. Although N.E.'s defense was nice last year (I had them myself), I think they're getting old, but they seem to be there every year.  Overall, depending on how your league scores stats, you may be in for a middle of the pack season unless Hasselbeck's rcvrs remember what their hands are used for (they keep him from being a top tier QB, I also had him last year backing up Rothlisburger)and both Graham AND Peterson just go nuts for ya season.  I can't believe you all are drafting this early- dudes get hurt in pre-season so most league's I know wait til nearly the end of pre-season to draft.  I could be wrong but that's my honest opinion. I've been playing for about six years now myself. Good luck 'tho!:hehe:

DBFever (6/22/2008)
Of course A Peterson (if its the one from Minn, there are two) is a stud, but Norwood won't even start with Burner in town- you might want to start Graham he had some nice games last season....Hasselbeck will have his good days and bad ones (mainly due to his "drop it like its hot" rcvrs) but if Garcia is your only backup that hurts- didn't he retire? I would sit Driver down and get Ward in your starting lineup 'cause Driver (getting old) is being phased out by the younger WRs in GB and he really was Favre's fav target and well we know the deal with Favre. Fitz can be nice, depends on who his QB is this year. Although N.E.'s defense was nice last year (I had them myself), I think they're getting old, but they seem to be there every year.  Overall, depending on how your league scores stats, you may be in for a middle of the pack season unless Hasselbeck's rcvrs remember what their hands are used for (they keep him from being a top tier QB, I also had him last year backing up Rothlisburger)and both Graham AND Peterson just go nuts for ya season.  I can't believe you all are drafting this early- dudes get hurt in pre-season so most league's I know wait til nearly the end of pre-season to draft.  I could be wrong but that's my honest opinion. I've been playing for about six years now myself. Good luck 'tho!:hehe:

thanks for the input.  Yeah it is the AP from Minnesota.  The only reason I am not that worried about my QBs is because the league I am in is a RB/WR league meaning that QBs normally dont get as many points as the other 2 positions.  ALthough Norwood wont start I bet he gets enough carries per game to make him a contributor to the team.  Garcia was kinda a stretch but he was basiclt the only QB left that had a chance at being a starter.  Im counting on my WRs and AP to get the majority of my points

QB - Hasselbeck  an avg. QB that will score but not big

WR - Fitzgerald  good choice

WR - Braylon Edwards  good choice

WR - Donald Driver  I would not count on him too much

RB - Adrien Peterson  I think he will be ok but not nearly what he did last year

RB - Jerious Norwood  bAd pick Lynch would have been a much better choice

TE - Donald Lee  TE are just not big number guys

Defense - New England not bad

bench players

Rashard Mendenhall  I like this pick if Parker gets hurt he could be huge

Jeff Garcia 

Heines Ward  I like this pick also with a good running game a Sweed to help out he should have good match ups

Laurent Robinson

Earnest Graham

I don't want to sould like a total a$$ but I have done well with fantasy winning 4 years in a row and I do not like your team I think you will not do well JMO.

not flaming you , but is this what this mb board has come down to...asking our opinion on your fantasy draft....well imo you didnt do to bad...wont win your league, but might be competitive...i really hope this is the end of fantasy football on this mb........it doesnt belong here no matter what the league or name of your team........hope you get my opinion

mark hunter (6/22/2008)
not flaming you , but is this what this mb board has come down to...asking our opinion on your fantasy draft....well imo you didnt do to bad...wont win your league, but might be competitive...i really hope this is the end of fantasy football on this mb........it doesnt belong here no matter what the league or name of your team........hope you get my opinion

ok Ill post threads about VIck coming back to the Falcons and Ryan being a bust.  Then I will fit in better.  Or maybe ill misspell players names over and over again.  By the way, how do you think Finnerman and Brookins will do this year?