Draft reminder.

GEORGIAfan

Shaud (6/22/2008)
I am going to finish in last place because I have no clue about Fantasy football.

lol its about luck really. and main thing is Good Qb and Rbs. they get lots of points. last year i hade marvin harrison, and he didnt do crap for me. also i knew people getting 50Pts( espn has different point system) off Qbs, and i couldnt do that cuz i had a bunch of nobodies. the only way i was winning games was off Rbs.( i had ronnie brown) i was on a win streak, then he got hurt and my team sucked again.

man i almost missed it. i got into the draft room with like 2 or 3 minutes before it started. i think i had a pretty good draft (tom brady :D).

and blood its not that hard, it will take a couple of games to get used to but you'll get the hang of it. i had a yahoo league last year and it was my first time playing and i finished in 5th place and made the playoffs. i was like 1-3 when it started though, lost my first 3 in a row, one game by one point.

the main things, like Gfan said, are qbs and rbs. you also have to watch for who teams play. sometimes a player like w. parker may go up against the vikings D, so it probably wouldnt be a good idea to start him that game. that is where the bench comes in.

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
man i almost missed it. i got into the draft room with like 2 or 3 minutes before it started. i think i had a pretty good draft (tom brady :D).

and blood its not that hard, it will take a couple of games to get used to but you'll get the hang of it. i had a yahoo league last year and it was my first time playing and i finished in 5th place and made the playoffs. i was like 1-3 when it started though, lost my first 3 in a row, one game by one point.

the main things, like Gfan said, are qbs and rbs. you also have to watch for who teams play. sometimes a player like w. parker may go up against the vikings D, so it probably wouldnt be a good idea to start him that game. that is where the bench comes in.

i like how my draft went. im worried about week 7, but other than that i think i did a good job. got a good QB great wideout. 2 ? RBs, but i think they will be killing it. RunDMC is gonna be the AD of this year.

GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)

i like how my draft went. im worried about week 7, but other than that i think i did a good job. got a good QB great wideout. 2 ? RBs, but i think they will be killing it. RunDMC is gonna be the AD of this year.

yea i think i need another wideout, but there arent many good ones left. i'll probably wait until the season starts to get one. i will be up s### creek in week 4 because the pats and colts have a bye that week. that means brady, welker, wayne and gostowski wont play that week. i will have to find 2 wideouts to fill in and a kicker:crying:. i also hope reggie wayne and welker have big years like last year.

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)

yea i think i need another wideout, but there arent many good ones left. i'll probably wait until the season starts to get one. i will be up s### creek in week 4 because the pats and colts have a bye that week. that means brady, welker, wayne and gostowski wont play that week. i will have to find 2 wideouts to fill in and a kicker:crying:. i also hope reggie wayne and welker have big years like last year.

man brady,welker,wayne and gostowski. im gonna die week 7. turner, norwood, neil rackers, white, and someone else. all done for week 7.

GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)

man brady,welker,wayne and gostowski. im gonna die week 7. turner, norwood, neil rackers, white, and someone else. all done for week 7.

dang thats messed up. i bet mcfadden will have a big year though. i think the raiders were 5th in rushing last year and they ran in the zone blocking scheme which will help mcfadden find holes. plus he will be getting the bulk of the carries this year instead of fargas.

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
atljbo (6/23/2008)
i like my draft to

lol man you kept making me mad jbo, everytime i was going to draft a player you took them. it happened with selvin young, dewayne bowe, berrian, and shockey. you have some sick wideouts. they are all the #1 wideouts on their team.

i have 3 #1 wr..... i cant believe i was able to get selvin young and shockey so late in the draft

atljbo (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
atljbo (6/23/2008)
i like my draft to

lol man you kept making me mad jbo, everytime i was going to draft a player you took them. it happened with selvin young, dewayne bowe, berrian, and shockey. you have some sick wideouts. they are all the #1 wideouts on their team.

i have 3 #1 wr..... i cant believe i was able to get selvin young and shockey so late in the draft

lol yea i dont think many people know selvin will be the starter in DEN. i was going to wait one more pick until i got him because i thought nobody would notice.

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
atljbo (6/23/2008)
i like my draft to

i got 2 starting wides that are gonna kill it for me( white and Moss), and i think brown will be something.

GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
atljbo (6/23/2008)
i like my draft to

i got 2 starting wides that are gonna kill it for me( white and Moss), and i think brown will be something.

i got wayne, who is probably the #1 for the colts now and welker who is the #2/#3. my 3rd wideout is galloway who is also a #1 but he is coming off of injury and im not sure who will be throwing him the ball. i'm probably going to get one more guy just to feel good about them though.

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
atljbo (6/23/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
atljbo (6/23/2008)
i like my draft to

lol yea i dont think many people know selvin will be the starter in DEN. i was going to wait one more pick until i got him because i thought nobody would notice.

yep i didnt know about him.

bossFALCON"! (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/23/2008)
SNAP I GOT DRIVER!!! man he is the number 1 in GB, and i think he is gonna be rogers go to guy.

lol you didnt know you had him?

i forgot. Man they have him at 2, but i know he is a number 1 wide. he was farve go to guy.

wideout i got Driver, Moss, White, and Brown. i think thats a good Lineup, which is gonna get me a good amount of points.

RB i got Turner, RunDMC, and Norwood. i think thats gonna be dangerous for me, because if turner or RunDMC doesnt produce( which i doubt) im gonna be in deep crap.