what id like to see in 08

Trouble

I expect the first couple of weeks we will see some growing pains. But if we can grab a win that would be nice as well.

1) Establish a run game

2) protect the qb

3) 3rd down conversions

4) get more turn overs than you give

5) mistake free football

6) see the team actually play for 4 quarters no matter if its a blow out

7) Players step up and become impact players

8) no matter what happens keep the coach and let the team grow together in 1 system. We have a young team and we need coaching stability.

week after week i hope to see those things happen. I dont think its asking for a lot. Its not like im expecting a super bowl run. But basics and improvement should be expected from any player at this level.

danight (6/22/2008)
I expect the first couple of weeks we will see some growing pains. But if we can grab a win that would be nice as well.

1) Establish a run game

2) protect the qb

3) 3rd down conversions

5) mistake free football

8) no matter what happens keep the coach and let the team grow together in 1 system. We have a young team and we need coaching stability.

week after week i hope to see those things happen. I dont think its asking for a lot. Its not like im expecting a super bowl run. But basics and improvement should be expected from any player at this level.

I think the coaches want this as well as everyone else in the NFL....:w00t:

theyhateme (6/22/2008)
danight (6/22/2008)

1) Establish a run game

2) protect the qb

3) 3rd down conversions

5) mistake free football

I think the coaches want this as well as everyone else in the NFL....:w00t:

Besides number one this has been a problem for years.

the things in the blue are things we'll probably have trouble with. the things in the red are things i think we'll do a pretty good job of doing.

1) Establish a run game

i think this will happen. our coaching staff is comitted to turning this team around and so are the players. after having a losing season and the crap we went through last year the team will come out hungry and ready to play.