Does this board constantly log you out?

Ryan Supporter (6/22/2008)
Demand more from our organization. This is weak, very weak. Unreal that an NFL team can't have a MB that works half way decent. "If you accept less than what you expect, that's what you'll get."

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

that what i say about the team, "If you accept less than what you expect, that's what you'll get.

Zelster (6/22/2008)
...or you could update your browser. That's what I did and haven't had a problem since.

But keep whining to no one if you want, i'm sure that'll fix it eventually ;)

If these were done properly it wouldnt really matter what browser you are using unless its some way outdated version of an already bad browser (like IE).

The "it only works on some browsers" excuse is basically code for "I'm a bad/lazy programmer".

mastershake (6/22/2008)
I had to start a whole new profile and I haven't had a problem since. You'll go back to being a newbie , but to save the aggravation it's worth it. Try Firefox 3 it works great so far.

I'm using FireFox 3. I haven't had any probs in the last couple of hours but b4 that it was horrible.

Honestly I figured I was fairly unique with my problems with the board and being not a particularly gripey person I've never said anything about it.  That said, I've had nothing but issues with the board since the changeover.  Like many I lost my original name but that didn't really bother me too much...I've never been overly attached to post counts and the epeen nature of them.  However even now with Firefox3 I cannot use the board using Firefox.  When I log in it will accept the login and bring me to the list of boards and as soon as I click on one I am listed again as a "Guest".  Also the margins are absolutely insane and force me to scroll left and right constantly to read anything.  The only way I can post is to load up Internet Explorer -- which I hate -- log in and post.  This is too much hassle for me and has resulted in my rarely posting anymore, which makes me sad but what are you going to do?  I post when I have something to say, but otherwise I just read the board and move on.

It does matter which U Use Firefox 3 or IE ,

They both Do it,

I am suprised,

I was able to post this after 3 minutes of logging in.

The FIX , Logging in,

refresh,

Close broswer ,

open broswer back up didnt work for Firefox 3,

IE is working now.

malk (6/22/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/22/2008)
how can we expect anything better, when they picked matt ryan over Glenn Dorsey.

lmao

ya that was a dumb pick IMO but I hope matt ryan plays up to the hype. I hope dorsey doesnt tho. LOL jk

im half way mad we drop dorsey, but what gets me mad is that they said their wasnt any good DTs besides Dorsey and Ellis. well then WHY DA **** AINT WE GET DORSEY OR ELLIS?!?!?!?! we could have gotten either of them, so why didnt get get either of them??

DT is a position you dont rely on others around you, but you can help others around you. stop middle means easier job for MLB if the RB tries to come up the middle. able to take double team means Abe or Jam will be one on one sometimes, which mean more QB pressure on pass plays, which means easier job on DBs.

Ryan Supporter (6/22/2008)
Zelster (6/22/2008)
...or you could update your browser. That's what I did and haven't had a problem since.

But keep whining to no one if you want, i'm sure that'll fix it eventually ;)

I'm using the latest (newest) Firefox browser. Which browser would you suggest?

THE ONE THAT SAYS ....."TROLL."

Very surprising that the browser update hasnt helped you out.

Could be some issue with your cookie settings- like your anti-virus software doesn't like them or you have some souped up anti-spyware running that blasts any and all cookies. Could also be network settings- Websense or the like.

GEORGIAfan (6/22/2008)
malk (6/22/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/22/2008)
how can we expect anything better, when they picked matt ryan over Glenn Dorsey.

lmao

ya that was a dumb pick IMO but I hope matt ryan plays up to the hype. I hope dorsey doesnt tho. LOL jk

im half way mad we drop dorsey, but what gets me mad is that they said their wasnt any good DTs besides Dorsey and Ellis. well then WHY DA **** AINT WE GET DORSEY OR ELLIS?!?!?!?! we could have gotten either of them, so why didnt get get either of them??

DT is a position you dont rely on others around you, but you can help others around you. stop middle means easier job for MLB if the RB tries to come up the middle. able to take double team means Abe or Jam will be one on one sometimes, which mean more QB pressure on pass plays, which means easier job on DBs.

I'd be mad to if I thought DJ Shockley was not only our future starter, but would be one of the best QBs in the NFL... on top of the fact if I was certain Tony Taylor was going to run the middle.

I've had no problems being logged out - neither with IE6 or IE 7. Only when I go from one computer to another it will have me logged out - it seems that it cannot figure out how to handle "keep me logged in/remember me" over several computers.

and my main reason for logging in (aside from answering to posts once in a while) is to be able to hide all the signatures being used.

The Falcon Ace (6/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/22/2008)
malk (6/22/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/22/2008)

lmao

I'd be mad to if I thought DJ Shockley was not only our future starter, but would be one of the best QBs in the NFL... on top of the fact if I was certain Tony Taylor was going to run the middle.

OMG how did you know? yep it must be that. not the fact that we have Babs and some othe scrub running the middle, when we could have Moore/lewis with Dorsey.