Tennessee players fighting themselves already. DB handles one of UT's Dtackles.

Several callers to a local sports talk show in Memphis asked the hosts about "UT infighting" between players as IF there was a big fight, an ongoing problem. There was a fight, the team leaders were concerned and got involved but it was a lot to do over nothing. One of our dt's was moving out of an apt. and taking his tv; the other room mates, left without a tv, especially one ol, objected. After some brief scuffle, other players intervened and stopped it. Then, low and behold, one of our dbs, a really good one, intervened and cold cocked our big dt we are counting on, right in the mouth, shaking him and worse. Other players intervened. Really nothing; the dt did move and take his tv with him. I am upset, shocked, that a 195 # db can handle one of our 294# defensive tackles! The people calling the local sports show didn't know the entire story! This happened two weeks ago and a little alcohol was involved. Better booze than marijuana!

SacFalcFan (6/21/2008)
Several callers to a local sports talk show in Memphis asked the hosts about "UT infighting" between players as IF there was a big fight, an ongoing problem. There was a fight, the team leaders were concerned and got involved but it was a lot to do over nothing. One of our dt's was moving out of an apt. and taking his tv; the other room mates, left without a tv, especially one ol, objected. After some brief scuffle, other players intervened and stopped it. Then, low and behold, one of our dbs, a really good one, intervened and cold cocked our big dt we are counting on, right in the mouth, shaking him and worse. Other players intervened. Really nothing; the dt did move and take his tv with him. I am upset, shocked, that a 195 # db can handle one of our 294# defensive tackles! The people calling the local sports show didn't know the entire story! This happened two weeks ago and a little alcohol was involved. Better booze than marijuana!

What is this from?

I haven't seen anything about this on the Tennessee boards.

jdu00743 (6/21/2008)
SacFalcFan (6/21/2008)

What is this from? I haven't seen anything about this on the Tennessee boards.

volchat, scout.