what's up with pure football

trubirdfan4life

nobody ever posts anything worth reading that is not in TATF.

I thought this was designed to bring together people with serious thoughts and ideas without all the crap.  Great Idea.  we get maybe one post every 4 or 5 days.

what is the holdup?

what can we do as members to bring some excitement and interest to the forum?

from what i hear PF has been slower since the board changeover. there are new posts in here daily just nowhere near as many as in TATF. hopefully it'll get more active as the season starts. i think a lot of it has to do with the fact that nothing is really happening in the football world right now....or at least nothing worth talking about. we have the usually the adam "dont call me pacman" story, the jason taylor trade, retirements, and players talking about OTAs and camps but nothing really special.

Guest JBopper

Things should pick up in a few weeks.Trust me I believe this is the best place to post during the season,NO TROLLS.

PF is working just fine as it is: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

As others have noted, there's not much of consequence going on in the NFL or with the Falcons (at least not at the moment) so hang in there. 

TATF will continue to be the land of uber-trolls, haters and negative nerds: filled with dozens of irrational posts that blather about DJ Shockley love/hate, Brooking love/hate, Ryan love/hate, Vick love/hate, Falcons management love/hate, should have/could have/would have drafted, etc.  At least it's sane in here.

bozoatl (6/21/2008)
Yep - slow time of the year. Not much truly football related to discuss, so TATF is full of all the rumors, Madden fueled trades and match ups and ridiculous predictions. Wait until August - ;)

Yeah, that sums it up. Just because there are most posts, doesn't mean there is more to read.

• 3 years later...