Be afraid.. Be very afraid.. He is a nightmare for opposing defenses..

crumplin (6/22/2008)
Tim Tebow is the #1 QB in the nation, Harvin is #2 WR, Spikes is #4 LB, and Urban Meyer is the #3 HC by rivals.

All those rankings mean jack when you get on the field. UGA will have one of the best defenses in college football. They have speed, size, and are just plain nasty and mean son of a guns. Just ask tebow who tried to warn colt to get rid of the ball quickly because they are coming (claimed UGA's defense was the best and toughest he has ever faced and that includes lsu's). Unfortunately for Colt he dropped down the draft due to UGA's defense beating. Colt didn't have an oline like tebow did that at least gave him a few seconds to throw the ball. Imagine this: This year that very very young UGA defense is experienced and will be a lot better. OMG that is freaking scary.. :P Replaced 8 starters last year, this year very little guys were replaced.

I expect that game to be a WAR!!! UF's defense will be better and UGA's offense will be the most balanced offense possibly in college football. It's going to be awesome. I hope both teams are undefeated.

SacFalcFan (6/22/2008)
crumplin (6/22/2008)
Tim Tebow is the #1 QB in the nation, Harvin is #2 WR, Spikes is #4 LB, and Urban Meyer is the #3 HC by rivals.

All those rankings mean jack when you get on the field. UGA will have one of the best defenses in college football. They have speed, size, and are just plain nasty and mean son of a guns. Just ask tebow who tried to warn colt to get rid of the ball quickly because they are coming (claimed UGA's defense was the best and toughest he has ever faced and that includes lsu's). Unfortunately for Colt he dropped down the draft due to UGA's defense beating. Colt didn't have an oline like tebow did that at least gave him a few seconds to throw the ball. Imagine this: This year that very very young UGA defense is experienced and will be a lot better. OMG that is freaking scary.. :P Replaced 8 starters last year, this year very little guys were replaced.

I expect that game to be a WAR!!! UF's defense will be better and UGA's offense will be the most balanced offense possibly in college football. It's going to be awesome. I hope both teams are undefeated.

Here here! I love when the cocktail party becomes a legendary battle! :D

stumpjumper (6/22/2008)
SacFalcFan (6/22/2008)
crumplin (6/22/2008)

Here here! I love when the cocktail party becomes a legendary battle! :D

I want a 1 verses 2 and I don't care who is ranked #1 and who is ranked #2.. I want this game this year to be soo big that the entire nation tunes in. It's going to be some battle.