Schedule...

UGA_DAWG46

After looking at our schedule this year, I feel that we have a good chance to have decent season and maybe be wild card team. Only if our offense produce some nice numbers and defense continue to be agressive. I think we can go 7-9. But willl likely be 6-10. Chicago, Minnesota, San Diego, Tampa, New Orleans, and possibly Denver will be our most difficult part of our schedule.

UGA_DAWG46 (6/20/2008)
After looking at our schedule this year, I feel that we have a good chance to have decent season and maybe be wild card team. Only if our offense produce some nice numbers and defense continue to be agressive. I think we can go 7-9. But willl likely be 6-10. Chicago, Minnesota, San Diego, Tampa, New Orleans, and possibly Denver will be our most difficult part of our schedule.

I think Chicago SHOULD be a win for us.  I know they have a great defense, but I'm not too concerned with their offense scoring without a decent quarterback. Very well could be a low scoring game though!!

bigduke633 (6/23/2008)
Schedule reading is a dangerous thing.If we win 7 games coach smith should be coach of the year!I was thinking 5 wins.2 games better than last year (seattle was a joke).

How is the Seattle win a joke? A win is a win it doesnt matter who it comes against...even if they are 2nd string players...they are still NFL quality....Does that mean if Peyton Manning gets hurt before the Thanksgiving game last year and Sorgie (sp) comes in and the Colts lose the win doesnt count? No matter how you look at it, A wins a win...after all the crap this team went through last year to be able to stay in that game shows something.

It really shouldnt matter if it was a "second string" game...the Falcons won and thats all that should matter