Your team's 3 most difficult games in your opinion

SacFalcFan (6/20/2008)
BillyWitchDoctor (6/20/2008)
USC:

UGA in NC Game

Ohio St.

@ Oregon St.

Arizona St.

Completly forgot about that one, good call. It'll be interesting to see how the season plays out. :)

jdu00743 (6/21/2008)
Vince DiLetto (6/21/2008)
I didn't say Tennessee for 2 reasons. First off, we have a bye before we play them. Second, Cutcliffe is gone!!!

FYI, over the past 4 years, Chavis' defense has held UGA to 14, 19, 21, and 14 points.

;)

FYI UT at home isn't as hard as lsu and auburn on the road and uf at a neutral location. :P

I didn't say Tennessee for 2 reasons. First off, we have a bye before we play them. Second, Cutcliffe is gone!!!

oh there are other reason their front 7 isn't scary at all. they are starting a new qb and they are putting in a new offense which won't be even halfway implemented at the end of the season.. i would put auburn and ut pretty close regarding difficulty, but due to playing auburn on the road they are a more difficult game.

SacFalcFan (6/21/2008)
jdu00743 (6/21/2008)

FYI, over the past 4 years, Chavis' defense has held UGA to 14, 19, 21, and 14 points.

;)

FYI UT at home isn't as hard as lsu and auburn on the road and uf at a neutral location. :P

I think UT will be harder than at LSU...I could see UGA fans saying the latter two are harder, though.

gobige (6/21/2008)
jdu00743 (6/21/2008)
I could see UGA fans saying the latter two are harder, though.

You should've mentioned the majority of the national media in that phrase as well.;)

The national media must be forgetting what has happened to UGA the past two years vs. UT. :cool:

Hey, btw...Thanks a lot for your advice with the MBA thing...I ended up not getting in...You were very nice to help me, though.

vs. Georgia

Uhh..**** this is hard...I don't really see too big of a threat with anyone else.

I don't get the fear of LSU. I predict about 3 losses for that team. They lose big time players on defense and they currently have no starting QB.

Plus the Gators play them in The Swamp this year, so that takes out the Death Valley factor.

I honestly only think Georgia is our only "tough" game next year, even though we're going to end up putting up about 50 as payback for last year's actions in the endzone.

If Miami can find a strong Defense I think they'll be a decent challenge, but nothing I'm too worried about.

Headshot (6/22/2008)
vs. Georgia

Uhh..**** this is hard...I don't really see too big of a threat with anyone else.

I don't get the fear of LSU. I predict about 3 losses for that team. They lose big time players on defense and they currently have no starting QB.

Plus the Gators play them in The Swamp this year, so that takes out the Death Valley factor.

I honestly only think Georgia is our only "tough" game next year, even though we're going to end up putting up about 50 as payback for last year's actions in the endzone.

If Miami can find a strong Defense I think they'll be a decent challenge, but nothing I'm too worried about.

this year has zero to do with payback for what happened in the end zone last year.. if you guys wanted to do payback you had 3 1/2 quarters for payback and you couldn't do it.. once the initial emotion is gone, it's all about executing and you won't come close to scoring 50 points on our defense.

Demetrius Dew (6/21/2008)
freakyfalcon (6/20/2008)
Tennessee

LSU

Florida

Honorable mention is Auburn. You never know what will happen when these 2 teams meet up in each others stadium.

That is funny you are the only UGA fan that said Tennessee and to have them first also.:crazy::blink::ermm:

Tennessee always give the Dawgs a tough time, so im not going to take them for granted. Also, I didnt rate my three games in any particular order as far as difficulty. I just glanced at the schedule and picked my three games.