Receivers.....who makes the cut?

From looking at the depth chart on NFL.com, I see that the Falcons will probably cut down to 5 or 6 WR's for the 2008 season. Who should they keep? Who will be on the practice squad?

Wide Receivers

* 83 Harry Douglas

* 86 Brian Finneran

* 11 Tony Gonzalez

* 87 Joe Horn

* 12 Michael Jenkins

* 81 Adam Jennings PR

* 19 Laurent Robinson

* 14 Eric Weems

* 18 Chandler Williams

* 84 Roddy White

I'm pulling for White, Robinson, Finneran, Douglas, and Jenkins/Horn (Shot in the dark...I just don't want Jennings)

Finn caught balls 2 yrs ago that Horn didnt catch last year. If Finn can and will do that

again, I think he has a spot, but it's probably the very last one... I think Horn is gone.

I sure liked the acquisition of him last year, only to throw beer bottles at the TV when

he'd just watch balls to bye without any real effort. That (lack of effort) will get him

off this team in a hurry! Finn, he just has to prove he still has those hands and will

make the sacrifice over the middle....

I don't think they are gonna give Kinoshita a real chance. He will probably just use this to continue to be a 15 minute star in Japan. But he is fast though.

But I'm hoping that Finn stays healthy and they let Horn go. Horn is a cry baby...I hated him in NO...tried to give him a chance in ATL....and now I hate him again.

And Bill Cox.....you are an a-hole. Lol.

Legendary (6/19/2008)
Bill Cox (6/19/2008)
Legendary (6/19/2008)

And Bill Cox.....you are an a-hole. Lol.

That's funny, you invited me on your "friend" list.

I did?! I don't remember that. But I meant that playfully though.

No problem, you just did and don't know it.  With the lack of excitement on these boards I decided to make a comment about #7 being a WR.  I thought that may spice up the convo a little bit.  I was one or his most staunch supporters but boy was I wrong. 

gritsnsausage (6/19/2008)
Finn caught balls 2 yrs ago that Horn didnt catch last year. If Finn can and will do that

again, I think he has a spot, but it's probably the very last one... I think Horn is gone.

I sure liked the acquisition of him last year, only to throw beer bottles at the TV when

he'd just watch balls to bye without any real effort. That (lack of effort) will get him

off this team in a hurry! Finn, he just has to prove he still has those hands and will

make the sacrifice over the middle....

I THINK FINN'S A GONE'ER.

Roddy White - I think we can all agree

Laurent Robinson - I think we can all agree

Harry Douglas

Michael Jenkins - He is a solid receiver and can be a good red zone threat.

Brian Finneran - I'd rather have a quiet, cheap #5 receiver than a whiney, overpaid one that played for us last year

bakerball (6/19/2008)
cwell1 (6/19/2008)
White,Robinson,Douglas,Jenkins and Jennings.

cwell1 got it right. One of the best and most football knowledgeable posters on here. And, I am not his dad or son or anything, just saying he knows football.

Except when he says Brooking's tackles all come 4 or 5 yards past the line of scrimmage when the play-by-plays prove otherwise.