NCAA 09 Demo out now

Demetrius Dew (6/19/2008)
How do you Download games or demos on PS3

Go the PlayStation Store on the XMB under "PlayStation Network". Go onto "New Releases" in the PS Store GUI and there you'll see the demo. If it were a demo that was released a while ago, you'd find it under "Demos" instead.

womfalcs3 (6/19/2008)

Go the PlayStation Store on the XMB under "PlayStation Network". Go onto "New Releases" in the PS Store GUI and there you'll see the demo. If it were a demo that was released a while ago, you'd find it under "Demos" instead.

Thanks I am doing my system update now which is taking forever will try when done. Also I am using the built in wi-fi (If that is what it is called) but when I am online I often get dropped off line and my wireless router is only in the next room which is only three feet away with an obvious wall in between. Would this problem has something to do with my service provider TDS or something else?

womfalcs3 (6/19/2008)

Thanks I am doing my system update now which is taking forever will try when done. Also I am using the built in wi-fi (If that is what it is called) but when I am online I often get dropped off line and my wireless router is only in the next room which is only three feet away with an obvious wall in between. Would this problem has something to do with my service provider TDS or something else?

Update shouldn't take too long. 10 minutes maximum for everything to complete.

As to your signal, it's most likely your firewall settings. The easiest way is to set a static IP address for the PS3, and then designate that IP to a DMZ. That way you'll have no firewall protecting the PS3, but it doesn't really need it unless you're using the browser to access malware. Make sure your router has universal plug-and-play enabled.

The more involved way is to forward some ports. There are ports listed in the PS3 manual, which are helpful in connecting to the PSN. You'd have to go into your router settings and do that. Most routers don't need this to be done, but there are exceptions. I didn't have to tweak mine.

.... Or you could always go wired.

Update shouldn't take too long. 10 minutes maximum for everything to complete.

As to your signal, it's most likely your firewall settings. The easiest way is to set a static IP address for the PS3, and then designate that IP to a DMZ. That way you'll have no firewall protecting the PS3, but it doesn't really need it unless you're using the browser to access malware. Make sure your router has universal plug-and-play enabled.

The more involved way is to forward some ports. There are ports listed in the PS3 manual, which are helpful in connecting to the PSN. You'd have to go into your router settings and do that. Most routers don't need this to be done, but there are exceptions. I didn't have to tweak mine.

.... Or you could always go wired.

Yeah the only thing out of that paragraph that made sense was go wired which is what I will probably do.

Yes it is LSU and Ohio State at the Shoe, but you can also play a mascot game between Tennessee and Florida in the Swamp.

OSU is pretty good in the game and Pryor is a beast also. Ryan P. is not to bad also but he obviously won't be in the final cut of the game.

I read on other MB that this demo is from mid April so it is a pretty old cut of the game and that the final product will be much different.

sarlaac food (6/21/2008)
for those that don't know, you can use the right analog stick to scroll through packages--thsi way, when using Ohio State, Pryor is available...(and yeah, he's a friggen beast)

Yeah all that means is he better live up to that in real life because EA is unforgiving when they rank a player high and he does not perform well.