ACC looks overated

Demetrius Dew (6/19/2008)
gamecocknfire (6/19/2008)
What isnt the ACC overrated in?

Basketball?

Besides UNC what have they done in basketball in awhile? Duke isnot the year in year out powerhouse they used to be. They are top 25 sure but it really doesnt matter if you choke out soon as you get to the dance. Maryland won the tournament in '02 and fell off after that. GT hasnt been the same since the played in the finals. Miami,FSU, and VT have been decent but not spectacular. Its not the same ACC it was in the 90's for sure.

Didn't an ACC team eliminate the *****? LOL. I'm not sure a ##### fan really wants anyone to discuss their history in almost any sport against the ACC. Freakin' Duke has a winning record against you in football.

Seriously, it is amazing how almost half of the ACC has choked badly in recent CWS.

Jgator (6/19/2008)
Demetrius Dew (6/19/2008)

Basketball?

Besides UNC what have they done in basketball in awhile? Duke isnot the year in year out powerhouse they used to be. They are top 25 sure but it really doesnt matter if you choke out soon as you get to the dance. Maryland won the tournament in '02 and fell off after that. GT hasnt been the same since the played in the finals. Miami,FSU, and VT have been decent but not spectacular. Its not the same ACC it was in the 90's for sure.

Yep.. 100% correct.. even in basketball they are not close to what they used to be as a conference..

clemumo82 (6/19/2008)

Didn't an ACC team eliminate the *****? LOL. I'm not sure a ##### fan really wants anyone to discuss their history in almost any sport against the ACC. Freakin' Duke has a winning record against you in football.

Seriously, it is amazing how almost half of the ACC has choked badly in recent CWS.

Howd yall fair against us in baseball this year?

clemumo82 (6/19/2008)

0-4, and what conference was the team who eliminated you from again? I wasn't disputing the choking by the ACC in the CWS. Just pointing out the humor that a USCjr fan trying to rub it in.

clemumo82 (6/19/2008)
clemumo82 (6/19/2008)

0-4, and what conference was the team who eliminated you from again? I wasn't disputing the choking by the ACC in the CWS. Just pointing out the humor that a USCjr fan trying to rub it in.

Your trying to rub it in when we swept yall. We lost to an ACC team so what. Yall couldnt even make it there.

clemumo82 (6/19/2008)
clemumo82 (6/19/2008)

Your trying to rub it in when we swept yall. We lost to an ACC team so what. Yall couldnt even make it there.

Have I once brought up Clemson? No, we had a terrible year in baseball. You claimed the ACC was overrated in everything, and that's just hilarious coming from a Gamecock.

clemumo82 (6/21/2008)
clemumo82 (6/19/2008)
clemumo82 (6/19/2008)

Have I once brought up Clemson? No, we had a terrible year in baseball. You claimed the ACC was overrated in everything, and that's just hilarious coming from a Gamecock.

Thats hilarious when we play in the best conference in the nation. Yall barely beat the 5th place team in the SEC East and yall talk crap. The ACC is overrated, except in basketball, but Im a Duke fan so hey what can I say.

gamecocknfire (6/21/2008)
clemumo82 (6/21/2008)
clemumo82 (6/19/2008)
clemumo82 (6/19/2008)

Thats hilarious when we play in the best conference in the nation. Yall barely beat the 5th place team in the SEC East and yall talk crap. The ACC is overrated, except in basketball, but Im a Duke fan so hey what can I say.

Have I talked any crap about beating South Carolina? I don't see much out of doing it. What would you guys do if you weren't in the SEC? It's pretty much your only argument about everything.

clemumo82 (6/22/2008)
gamecocknfire (6/21/2008)
clemumo82 (6/21/2008)
clemumo82 (6/19/2008)
clemumo82 (6/19/2008)

Have I talked any crap about beating South Carolina? I don't see much out of doing it. What would you guys do if you weren't in the SEC? It's pretty much your only argument about everything.

You shouldnt see much outve talking crap about any other team. With the talent yall have had, yall shouldve won the ACC. Too bad your coach doesnt utilize the talent.