Should we get these free agents?

I was wondering....

There are a few good players still left on free agency. How much do u think we would have to sign Rod Coleman for. We could make sure he doesnt hurt himself by waiting till the beggining of the year. and Lecharles bentley. WE definately need line help. How do u feel about these and r there any other free agents that are prospects?

chris skidmroe (6/17/2008)
I was wondering....

There are a few good players still left on free agency. How much do u think we would have to sign Rod Coleman for. We could make sure he doesnt hurt himself by waiting till the beggining of the year. and Lecharles bentley. WE definately need line help. How do u feel about these and r there any other free agents that are prospects?

We dumped Coleman because he is injury prone and careless.  We're not going back.

i dont think we are going to back and resign grady or coleman. however i am open to the idea of signing Lecharles bentley, as we do need all the help we can get on the line and we should be able to get him for cheap because of his injuries, which i've heard he has gotten over. i also heard that he may want to play G now, dont ask for a link i read it on these boards somewhere but cant remember where or who said it, which would be good as we could use help at RG more so than at C

chris skidmroe (6/17/2008)
I was wondering....

Is there a house rule that demands somebody makes this post a few times a week?

It's almost time for the "get Dante Culpepper" post to be posted.

Thank God Odell Thurman took himself out.