College Football's winningest programs

jdu00743

Here is a very cool website that I'm sure some of yall have seen before.

If you go back to the main page, you can sort it in different ways.

This goes to the programs with the highest win%'s since the inception of college football.

I'd say the general consensus on top College football programs historically goes very close to hand in hand with this list.

Link

jdu00743 (6/17/2008)
Here is a very cool website that I'm sure some of yall have seen before.

If you go back to the main page, you can sort it in different ways.

This goes to the programs with the highest win%'s since the inception of college football.

I'd say the general consensus on top College football programs historically goes very close to hand in hand with this list.

Link

I love that website has a lot of good stats, go figure the Big Ten has 3 teams in the top 10 and 2 teams in the bottom 7.

Demetrius Dew (6/17/2008)
HuskerFalcon (6/17/2008)
Go Nebraska!!!!

once bo gets our program going in the right direction well be headed even higher...yall should watch out cuz in 2010-2019 THE UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA will dominate AGAIN

Not so fast my friend Rich Rod already has those years reserved for UM dominance.

lol rich is dumb to go to michigan after establishing himself with WVU....he could had a NC with them...i bet u he turns that team to the bottom of the pole in the Big 10

HuskerFalcon (6/17/2008)
HuskerFalcon (6/17/2008)
Go Nebraska!!!!

once bo gets our program going in the right direction well be headed even higher...yall should watch out cuz in 2010-2019 THE UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA will dominate AGAIN

Not so fast my friend Rich Rod already has those years reserved for UM dominance.

lol rich is dumb to go to michigan after establishing himself with WVU....he could had a NC with them...i bet u he turns that team to the bottom of the pole in the Big 10

More money and more resource are available at Michigan than at West Virginia. Plan and simple Michigan is a bigger market team than West Virginia. Even if Rich Rod was a terrible coach at Michigan the shear talent alone will allow Michigan to compete in the Big Ten.

HuskerFalcon (6/17/2008)
HuskerFalcon (6/17/2008)
Go Nebraska!!!!

More money and more resource are available at Michigan than at West Virginia. Plan and simple Michigan is a bigger market team than West Virginia. Even if Rich Rod was a terrible coach at Michigan the shear talent alone will allow Michigan to compete in the Big Ten.

isnt rich bringing in his spread option their? cause michigan will be horible for years like Nebraska was when the WCO came in