Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demetrius Dew

NCAA Football 2009

congrats on the kid and all, but bottom line is, the new game comes out July 14th, and there is no way at the rate this league moves that we can finish the season before then. I started my league at the end of the first season in this league, and we are already in year 6 or 7, Mojo just started one a month or so ago and we are already half way through our second season, you guys are welcome to join our leagues if you would like, we advance at least every 3 days, unless there is a user vs user game and the players are having trouble scheduling a time to play.

Dude, ohio state is tough. Their TE was faster than my corners it seems. Either that or they have a HUGE WR. Either way, they handed me my lunch. I lost my starting QB in the 1st quarter too....

oh i think we are ready to advance.

can i ask a question. i didnt take time to read the first page. but what all do you have to do to join a online dynasty. one of my friends said they ask for alot of info

Nothing but your PSN. you get an invite and when you accept, it adds you. That is all we did.

He must be trying to get into some exclusive fan boy, my gf has USB 2.0 ports, type guys.

Nothing but your PSN. you get an invite and when you accept, it adds you. That is all we did.

He must be trying to get into some exclusive fan boy, my gf has USB 2.0 ports, type guys.

probably so. he always brags about beating people online so i asked if he was in a league. i seen him play a few times and i wasnt impressed

so yeah.... are we advancing the week? shouldnt be hard its 3 of us.

I dunno what he is doing with his new kid and all. I joined a league with Tebone and Mojo. They got a bunch of people and advance every 3 days. I think popcornplaya might be too busy being a new dad to advance it often, which is understandable.