Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demetrius Dew

NCAA Football 2009

933 posts in this topic

dew, im pretty sure I know someone to fill that last spot. I'll post here when I speak to him... leave it open for him, gimmie a couple of hours.

dew, im pretty sure I know someone to fill that last spot. I'll post here when I speak to him... leave it open for him, gimmie a couple of hours.

Just tell him my PSN and have him send me a friend request demetrius_dew.

Oklahoma is yours than. Since we are already in week one I believe you only play one user controlled team which is Missouri. So yes that would be the only game you have organize time to play. And you have the easiest road to the National Championship since you only play 1 User controlled team as long as you can beat the CPU you will be good. Good luck, I will send the invite this afternoon.

Me....................Michigan...............demetrius_dew

Pitts..................Ohio State............OHstate81

atlfalcon36.......USC(So Cal)..........worrsonn

Ethanga62890..North Carolina........HarryPitts

atripes..............Florida.................Atripes

215 Falcons.......West Virginia.........infinite76

Sac...................UGA....................dawgsrulz

monoxide...........GaTech...............monoxide21

thempizzle.........Canes.................thempizzle

cody................MIZZOU...............DeadOnSniper

popcornplaya.Oklahoma.............jigsawklr

Were at 11 team right now, still need 1 more.

I'll get on when I get home from work, or possibly tonight around 11 and do what I need to to catch up.

If you sent me an invite, I didn't get it. I just checked a second ago.

I can't seem to get in touch with SacFalc to play USC (me) vs. UGA (him)

He might be running scared :P :P :P :P

Did you PM him he is always on the MB around this time.

Damned..... My first week was a *****. I was up 14 in the second quarter and my power went out. I threw the controller and broke it and put a hole in the wall (the controller is trashed, but I'll take a pic of the wall). So I went to get some food and see the GF tonight (I saw the funniest **** ever when I went to get food. Some family was playing football at the local fair grounds and a little fat kid got form tackled by his dad, or uncle, or cousin, or someone that dwarfed him. He was baptized over the middle. I tried to get my cell phone out to shoot a video but didn't react quick enough. I digress). Anyway,I got home and started up my game and played it. This time I couldn't stop CJ Spiller if I had to. I managed to squeak out a W with a last second Hail Mary that was tipped to my wideout and I scampered for the score. It was tied and I won on that throw as time expired. I don't want to go back to Death Valley. I swear, one time I play them and am killing them, then I run the same defenses and couldn't stop the same plays. Sheesh...

He's probably practicing against the computer and USC as controlled by the computer.

Damned..... My first week was a *****. I was up 14 in the second quarter and my power went out. I threw the controller and broke it and put a hole in the wall (the controller is trashed, but I'll take a pic of the wall). So I went to get some food and see the GF tonight (I saw the funniest **** ever when I went to get food. Some family was playing football at the local fair grounds and a little fat kid got form tackled by his dad, or uncle, or cousin, or someone that dwarfed him. He was baptized over the middle. I tried to get my cell phone out to shoot a video but didn't react quick enough. I digress). Anyway,I got home and started up my game and played it. This time I couldn't stop CJ Spiller if I had to. I managed to squeak out a W with a last second Hail Mary that was tipped to my wideout and I scampered for the score. It was tied and I won on that throw as time expired. I don't want to go back to Death Valley. I swear, one time I play them and am killing them, then I run the same defenses and couldn't stop the same plays. Sheesh...

Ruff night sounds like it ended alright though. I heard Clemson was pretty tuff.

yes I sent him a PM

I talked to him via IM and he was having trouble recruiting and such should be on tonight I think. If anyone needs to get in contact with me you can post in this thread, or send me a PM or send me an e-mail at:

demetrius_dew@yahoo.com (I check this constantly throughout the day)

Yahoo IM ID: demetrius_dew (I not on this very often)

8083301140@messaging.sprintpcs.com (I check this constantly throughout the day)

Ruff night sounds like it ended alright though. I heard Clemson was pretty tuff.

Yeah, I had to buy a new Dual Shock2 controller (which I bought one of the silicone things because I tend to throw them in frustration at times). And yes, Clemson is tough, they line CJ Spiller up everywhere and he's tough to match up against.

yes I can't get in touch for SacFalcFan for ****.. he won't answer PMs or even threads I make wide open in TATF when I see him on.. he hasn't been on NCAA since the 26th....

I am advancing the week here in a little bit, I am sorry ATLFalcon36 I hope you come out on top but we have to move on.

OK my system is updating so I will advance the Dynasty as soon as it is complete. ATLFalcon36 I pray you can get a win since Sac has not been in contact to with you.

OK that is that and the Dynasty has been advanced to week 2 and ATLFalcon36 and USC beat UGA 36-29 so that should help. We are currently at 11 players and could use 1 more if anyone knows anybody that might want to play. I would like to advance the league this monday or tuesday coming up.

sorry guys I missed my game with atl.. I am still here.. good win for usc..

No worries just play for a re-match in Miami in January.

Did anyone else have to do a system update before they could start their tasks for this week? Just curious if this will be something that has to be done every time we advance it a week.

Did anyone else have to do a system update before they could start their tasks for this week? Just curious if this will be something that has to be done every time we advance it a week.

Yeah a PS3 system update and no I don't think that goes hand in hand with advancing the week.