Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demetrius Dew

NCAA Football 2009

946 posts in this topic

I am ready to advance.

I hate that the computer will do whatever is necessary to not let you pitch a shut out. So many broken tackles by them at the end of the game when i am up big is not cool. And i was at home.

I just got the game, was pretty hard to get it living in Australia. Anyone know where I cna get a roster update?

How far are you guys? A group of me and 8 friends are in the 2026 season. Played every game so far as Oregon. Won my 10th national title as Oregon last season on Heisman.

How far are you guys? A group of me and 8 friends are in the 2026 season. Played every game so far as Oregon. Won my 10th national title as Oregon last season on Heisman.

LOL.... Man....we are only in our 3rd season....But yall are some Vikings!

I'll be honest, I don't know when I'll get to advance it again. I'm typing this from the hospital right now. We just had our little boy this morning, so it'll be a few days minimum. They anticipate us leaving on Tuesday, so I'd say by Wednesday maybe Thursday.

20.75 inches and 8 lbs 10 oz of healthy baby boy. I'm excited.

I'll be honest, I don't know when I'll get to advance it again. I'm typing this from the hospital right now. We just had our little boy this morning, so it'll be a few days minimum. They anticipate us leaving on Tuesday, so I'd say by Wednesday maybe Thursday.

20.75 inches and 8 lbs 10 oz of healthy baby boy. I'm excited.

Congrats on the baby boy. Glad he is healthy. What did you name him?

Congrats on the baby boy. Glad he is healthy. What did you name him?

We named him Grayson Robert. Grayson because we both liked the name, and Robert because that's my grandfather, father, and my middle name. I wanted to keep the name going, and the fiance' obliged. Sorry I haven't been on earlier, but I have had a lot going on and a lot to get adjusted to. I did advance it tonight, though I see TeBone and Mojo decided to retire.

We named him Grayson Robert. Grayson because we both liked the name, and Robert because that's my grandfather, father, and my middle name. I wanted to keep the name going, and the fiance' obliged. Sorry I haven't been on earlier, but I have had a lot going on and a lot to get adjusted to. I did advance it tonight, though I see TeBone and Mojo decided to retire.

oh weak. Maybe they will get back in. Maybe they didn't see that you were a new parent.

congrats on the kid and all, but bottom line is, the new game comes out July 14th, and there is no way at the rate this league moves that we can finish the season before then. I started my league at the end of the first season in this league, and we are already in year 6 or 7, Mojo just started one a month or so ago and we are already half way through our second season, you guys are welcome to join our leagues if you would like, we advance at least every 3 days, unless there is a user vs user game and the players are having trouble scheduling a time to play.

Dude, ohio state is tough. Their TE was faster than my corners it seems. Either that or they have a HUGE WR. Either way, they handed me my lunch. I lost my starting QB in the 1st quarter too....

oh i think we are ready to advance.

can i ask a question. i didnt take time to read the first page. but what all do you have to do to join a online dynasty. one of my friends said they ask for alot of info

can i ask a question. i didnt take time to read the first page. but what all do you have to do to join a online dynasty. one of my friends said they ask for alot of info

Nothing but your PSN. you get an invite and when you accept, it adds you. That is all we did.

He must be trying to get into some exclusive fan boy, my gf has USB 2.0 ports, type guys.

Nothing but your PSN. you get an invite and when you accept, it adds you. That is all we did.

He must be trying to get into some exclusive fan boy, my gf has USB 2.0 ports, type guys.

probably so. he always brags about beating people online so i asked if he was in a league. i seen him play a few times and i wasnt impressed

so yeah.... are we advancing the week? shouldnt be hard its 3 of us.

I dunno what he is doing with his new kid and all. I joined a league with Tebone and Mojo. They got a bunch of people and advance every 3 days. I think popcornplaya might be too busy being a new dad to advance it often, which is understandable.