Al Davis has to feel stupid

atljbo

JAVON FOUND UNCONSCIOUS IN VEGAS

Posted by Mike Florio on June 16, 2008, 8:19 p.m.

As rumor has it, Raiders owner Al Davis thinks that receiver Javon Walker is the key to the team s 2008 season.

If that s the case, it might be time to start making plans for the first overall pick in the 2009 draft.

Walker, who has a bad knee that traces to a torn ACL in 2005, was found unconscious on a Las Vegas street on Monday morning, according to FOX 5.

He was taken to a nearby hospital, and is in fair condition with a fracture to an orbital bone.

Per media reports, Walker was seen on Saturday night spraying the crowd at Tryst night club with some of the 15 bottles of Dom Perignon champagne he had ordered.

Javon Walker contract :six-year, $55 million contract. The deal contains $16 million guaranteed, including an $11 million signing bonus. 2008: $1 million, 2009: $4 million (+ $5 million roster bonus), 2010: $6 million, 2011: $8 million, 2012-2013: $10 million, 2014: Free Agent. Cap charge: $2.38 million (2008)

No one can tell me we have the worst franchise....We are up incoming

QV_26 (6/16/2008)
I think i've said it before, the nfl is like a classroom of kids....and just because you're doing better than the ******** kid doesn't mean you're doing well at all..

Apparently, being a highly paid player in the NFL is just not a fulfilling lifestyle. These guys keep doing stupid things that get them hurt and/or in trouble. Seems they're just bored. Hard to figure - ?? :blink:

Petrino is NOT my hero (6/19/2008)
michaelgee (6/18/2008)
MeAngelo is making room for JWill in Oakland. Only after that, Al will feel stupid.

Jamarcus and JWill can eat some cheeseburgers.

Cause they are gonna get a major case of the munchies if you know what i mean :w00t:

The VT prototype football player has "college level" physical skills, but no committment to serious football or being a life model of anything positive or successful.

VT grabs up street types to play college football, these guys do really well at that college level.

BUT, once they get paid "ANY" big money the wheels fall off.

The NCAA really needs to step up and check out VT, I doubt these guys make the grades on the up and up. If their players were actually EARNING their grades they would be doing better in "life after college".

I am so happy that we stayed out of VT in the draft, we have seen enough.

Mke Vick

Matt Lehr

Jimmy Williams

MeAngelo

and the famous flunky, Mr Marcus Vick