No one on this board is a Pro Football NFL writer!!!!!

Shanny

We may not agree,but that is why we read this guys.

Thats what's creates a forum.

If everyone was on the same page what fun would that be?

I'm not paid to write is anybody else?

I think my point is let the BOARD play out./;

Shanny (6/15/2008)

Arent you a detroit fan?

Opinions are one thing... trolling is another.

Your point is well taken but we get this thread in some form or fashion all of the time.

There is always someone posting a thread about some ideal or how everyone else should think.

If you feel that strong about it... you might consider condensing it into your signature for everyone to read every time you make a post. Better than starting a thread that will be buried deep in the next 24 hours or sooner.

I love Detroit teams. I have lived in the North and live in Cape Canaveral part time. I m from the South when they had no teams.I also live in the little finger of Northen Mi.

I would have to say I am a Detroiter because of my parents move..

I am the origanal Shanny. I was Eat a Peach which name is gone to someone else.

Also I am a fan of Atlanta teams , but also look at the negitive side. Living in the Detroit area and working in the factories will make you do that.I'm lucky to have retired and choose to do what I like to do,and looking at this site is one of them..

Eventually I willl get banned...

Shanny (6/15/2008)

i may not be a sports writter but i do know they screwed up when they didn't take glen dorsey. i will remind them of this until dorsey retires. every time i think about it i just want to pruit!

trucking (6/15/2008)
Shanny (6/15/2008)

i may not be a sports writter but i do know they screwed up when they didn't take glen dorsey. i will remind them of this until dorsey retires. every time i think about it i just want to pruit!

imo they are trying to sell tickets and need someone marketable. they know winning is about 5 yrs away

consistentfalcon (6/15/2008)
trucking (6/15/2008)
Shanny (6/15/2008)

imo they are trying to sell tickets and need someone marketable. they know winning is about 5 yrs away

I think winning can be a lot closer than 5 years, however I seriously don't think the Falcons have seriously tried to build a winning franchise. I believe the Falcons should be build a defense that will be compared to the Steelers, Ravens and Bears. I personaly wanted Dorsey because I believe we ask too much of Abraham. I also believe if you can keep the opposing teams quaterback on his butt you will win most games.

doc17mo (6/15/2008)
trucking (6/15/2008)
Shanny (6/15/2008)

I think winning can be a lot closer than 5 years, however I seriously don't think the Falcons have seriously tried to build a winning franchise. I believe the Falcons should be build a defense that will be compared to the Steelers, Ravens and Bears. I personaly wanted Dorsey because I believe we ask too much of Abraham. I also believe if you can keep the opposing teams quaterback on his butt you will win most games.

right now imo they are no more than a lottery ticket

right now imo they are no more than a lottery ticket

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WON THE LOTTERY? WHEN IS THE LAST TIME "YOU" WON ANYTHING? IF YOU'RE HONEST WITH YOURSELF YOU'LL FIND THAT YOUR WINNING PERCENTAGE IS WAY LOWER THAN THE FALCONS. MAYBE THATS WHY YOU'RE SO NEGATIVE ABOUT THE FALCONS ....... THEY REMIND YOU OF YOURSELF.:w00t:

Shanny (6/15/2008)
I love Detroit teams. I have lived in the North and live in Cape Canaveral part time. I m from the South when they had no teams.I also live in the little finger of Northen Mi.

I would have to say I am a Detroiter because of my parents move..

I am the origanal Shanny. I was Eat a Peach which name is gone to someone else.

Also I am a fan of Atlanta teams , but also look at the negitive side. Living in the Detroit area and working in the factories will make you do that.I'm lucky to have retired and choose to do what I like to do,and looking at this site is one of them..

Eventually I willl get banned...

When you get back to Canaveral we should grab a beer and talk football shop about our long suffering teams.

• 10 months later...