Ryan - Baker & Other NFL Rookies Visit Canton

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=3443225

I think this is a great idea doing this and hopefully it will make the players more aware that if they mess up, they'll most likely not get the oppurtunity to become enshrined.  There is one thing that's really messed up about the HoF.  The fact that players such as Tommy Nobis, Claude Humphrey and maybe even Jeff Van Note have not made it even though their statistics as players is of a higher level than many others already enshrined there.  It's obvious that playing on a losing team takes away nearly any/all chances for the players to be given consideration into a facility that should have some exceptions or changes made to allow for players like these to become enshrined.  If Deion becomes enshrined, does he go in as a Falcon or if he plans to do that, does Canton force him to go in as a 49er/Cowboy before they will even consider his name on the ballot?

Until Tommy Nobis is enshrined there, I have no plans to visit Canton as it's a complete atrocity that he was given the cold shoulder. 

falconfansince66 (6/15/2008)
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=3443225

I think this is a great idea doing this and hopefully it will make the players more aware that if they mess up, they'll most likely not get the oppurtunity to become enshrined.  There is one thing that's really messed up about the HoF.  The fact that players such as Tommy Nobis, Claude Humphrey and maybe even Jeff Van Note have not made it even though their statistics as players is of a higher level than many others already enshrined there.  It's obvious that playing on a losing team takes away nearly any/all chances for the players to be given consideration into a facility that should have some exceptions or changes made to allow for players like these to become enshrined.  If Deion becomes enshrined, does he go in as a Falcon or if he plans to do that, does Canton force him to go in as a 49er/Cowboy before they will even consider his name on the ballot?

Until Tommy Nobis is enshrined there, I have no plans to visit Canton as it's a complete atrocity that he was given the cold shoulder. 

maybe its saying if you want a chance at the hof dont sign with the foulcons