Which Playoff Game That the Falcons Won Was the Better Game?

Vicious

Give your favorite memory of the game you choose as well.

I'm going to have to go with the 1999 NFC Championship game. My favorite moment from that game was the drive that followed the Anderson missed kick where Chandler hooked up with a sliding, or diving (my memory's a little foggy), Mathis for the tying score to force overtime. Then of course Andersen's game winner.

formul8or (6/14/2008)
I think the blowout against St. Louis was the most fun to watch, but the best game was the NFC Champ. in '99.

It was fun watching the rushing yards, and the score pile up.

It was fun to watch that GB game also.

As I think about it, I just love watching ATL win, go figure.

Vicious"! (6/14/2008)

I'm going to have to go with the 1999 NFC Championship game. My favorite moment from that game was the drive that followed the Anderson missed kick where Chandler hooked up with a sliding, or diving (my memory's a little foggy), Mathis for the tying score to force overtime. Then of course Andersen's game winner.

I took the NFC Playoff game against the 49ers and for a HUGE reason.  They had totally dominated us for over 15 years and not only did this game send us to Minnesota and the Super Bowl, it ENDED the 49er DYNASTY! 

WhenFalconsWin (6/14/2008)
Vicious"! (6/14/2008)

That's my pick as well but, you forgot to add the Falcons first ever playoff game and win against Philly in 78', where Bart threw for two late scores to beat the Eagles 14-13!

I knew I'd forget one!

mark hunter (6/16/2008)
Shaud (6/14/2008)
I don't see how anybody could vote for any game overthe Atlanta-Minnesota game.
i agree & noone has even mentioned that we didnt have any....not 1... offensive penalty.that was a feat in itself

Especially with Bob Whitfield anchoring the left side! He was usually good for a couple holds a game.

dchi194 (6/16/2008)
I picked the 91 New Orleans game because thats right around the time I started digging the Falcons. The NFCCG is probably my favorite game ever I just felt like I had to rep the origin.

That would have been my second choice. Miller to Haynes for the game winner with Mckyer sealing the deal!