One thing I haven't seen mentioned, this team will be more disciplined

These coaches have emphasized having smart, tough, high character players - Football players not weight room freaks or track athletes.  You won't see players making an ##### of themself on the sideline and you won't see Carolina running the 'V' offense against us because we've given up.  I'm sure the players that work the hardest will be the ones on the field, even if they're not the most talented.  Just watch and see, there will be a lot of new faces on the field this year and so old faces sitting on the bench or getting traded. 

Win or lose, I'm sure this is gonna be a team we can be proud of and not one that's a punchline. 

P.S.  Jimmy Williams, these coaches aren't gonna put up with your lack of effort.  You better fight for your job or your gonna lose it. 

I hope you're right but we'll see how things turn out.

With Mora the team was out of control at times... a few Bucs games come to mind...

With Petirno... there was no control because players didn't respect him because he didn't respect them.

I do feel that staff is MUCH better than the last one but we'll see what happens when the bullets start flying.

Just go back and look up some of the posts from this time last year.  It was a Petirno love fest.

Bill Cox (6/13/2008)
These coaches have emphasized having smart, tough, high character players - Football players not weight room freaks or track athletes.  You won't see players making an ##### of themself on the sideline and you won't see Carolina running the 'V' offense against us because we've given up. 

I have tried so hard to forget about that Carolina game... easily the sadest thing I have seen from pro football players, and it happend to my Birds...

Jimusmc (6/13/2008)
The Falcon Ace (6/13/2008)
The next time we have 67 penalty yards is the next time the refs decide to see fouls that don't exist.

that happens every game. why? because the NFL hates atlanta

i guess the foulcons do everything right. the refs are just jealous of the foulcon powerhouse:w00t::w00t:

Jimusmc (6/13/2008)
The Falcon Ace (6/13/2008)
The next time we have 67 penalty yards is the next time the refs decide to see fouls that don't exist.

that happens every game. why? because the NFL hates atlanta

AND THE FEELING IS MUTUAL ....... CAUSE WE HATE THE REST OF THE NFL. IT'S US AGAINST THE WORLD.