Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krammmit

Michael Vick

32 posts in this topic

xfactor (6/13/2008)
Is this post is for real ? I will make it very clear for you. Mike Vick will NEVER play another down as an Atlanta Falcon.

In his short time here this guy has posted some of the lamest stuff I have ever see.

Krammmit (6/13/2008)
Am i the only one who has no clue whats going on with the falcons and Mike "Superman" Vick? He is still on the roster, are we still paying him? I know the 20 Million deal was not given to Vick. But what is really going on? I have heard talk between Arthur Blank and Vick but then again i live nowhere close to Atlanta. SOMEONE PLEASE CLEAR THE AIR FOR ME. if Vick comes back, i think it would be great for the Falcons. I believe competition is exactly what Ryan needs. Chris Redman doesnt seem to be the biggest challenge after all that happened with the ravens. Dont get me wrong Redmans games with 300+ yards opened my eyes to MAYBE????? If Vick comes back then you have to think about the Vick fans out there which there are many. And maybe theyll give Vick a chance and ticket sales should go WAYYYYY up. We would have alot more National Exposure. And with the money we get from sales we could use next year or use it to do something somewhere. We have to get back to the dog fighting. Yes, that was wrong and dont think im saying its right. Isnt that basically part of the southern culture? When we found out about it we were shocked like anything like this could ever happen. We did the same thing with Ray Lewis in Baltimore a few years ago and look at what happened to him there. he accepted his wrong doings and faced it like a man. He got in there and got it done. Doesnt that sound like someone who owned up and faced the consequences? It seems like the NFL is all about second chances. TO, Moss, Jeremy Bridges, Odell Thurman, Chris Henry, Kenny Peterson, Dominic Rhodes, and Pacman just too name a few too many, in the past year alone. Maybe, Vick has been training and comes back as a major force? Please dont think I know everythng i would just like to know as a Vick fan and a Falons fan, WHATS GOING ON????

I herd he met his soulmate in prison, and he was going to open a gay night club in Gwinett county for ex-cons when he gets out.

llf1.jpg

:w00t:

Krammmit (6/25/2008)
if you have read the cap hit or whatever that said financially it would be better to let him go in 2010 then think on this. forget about off the field issues. If we have a good combo in norwood and turner does any1 think another good tandum between vick and ryan, you could use vick in a few ways. we could run a play similar to what we ran last year in a name i will not mention. i think u stop questioning things done in the past and focus on what could be done for the competition. im still set on the competition factor. look at Montana and Young.

Please stop the insanity. I mean you are acting like this is fantasy football or something.

Bill Cox (6/13/2008)
scott hartley (6/13/2008)
splitstream (6/13/2008)
Doesn't he play for that team wearin' the orange jumpsuits?

WE NEVER WANNA SEE THAT THUG IN ATLANTA AGAIN!

Does anyone have any actually funny jokes about Vick? Every #####ing one I have heard, from dog fighting jokes to prison jokes has been so udderly stupid that I feel embarrased for the people who make them up.

On a lighter note, does anyone know if he was admitted to the substance abuse program or not?

I live in KC which is just down the road from Leavenworth so we usually get updates on the radio from time to time.  It's been awhile since I've heard about Vick but a few weeks ago I heard that he hadn't started the substance program yet. 

For those of you who don't know, the whole "Vick playing football in prison" rumor got started because a local sports radio host (Stephen St. John - 810 AM) had a cousin who was doing a roofing job near the prison and saw Vick tossing a ball around.  He mentioned it on the radio and the whole thing got blown out of proportion. 

Actually, Arthur Blank said Vick told him in a letter he was playing football in prison.

greyhawk (6/13/2008)
Vick did not make a mistake

Vick did not have a problem as a youth

Vick did not committ a sin

Vick committed a FELONY. He admitted it. He is in jail for it. He is under indefinite suspension for it. He had multiple chances to straighten up butchose not to. Please stop trying to minimize what he is in jail for.

I hate thigns that someone did with full knowledge they were wrong being listed as 'mistakes'

"OOPS! I electrocuted that dog, HOW in the WORLD did that happen?"