jimmy williams 6-2, 235, serious, our web page has updated listings apparently.

last year i said we should try him at SS, when he was drafted i envisioned him at SS next to hall. now he is still at FS and needs to skip right past SS and move to SLB ala thomas davis. too bad he's no where near as good as thomas davis. i was furious when mcgay traded up to draft him. i just hoped i was wrong and they knew what they were doing. guess not. we could have had richard marshall at 47 which is what i was hoping for as we got closer until the trade was announced. we could have kept the 3rd rd pick. i wanted ko simpson there he was the 3rd or so pick in rd 4.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

peter griffin (6/12/2008)
last year i said we should try him at SS, when he was drafted i envisioned him at SS next to hall. now he is still at FS and needs to skip right past SS and move to SLB ala thomas davis. too bad he's no where near as good as thomas davis. i was furious when mcgay traded up to draft him. i just hoped i was wrong and they knew what they were doing. guess not. we could have had richard marshall at 47 which is what i was hoping for as we got closer until the trade was announced. we could have kept the 3rd rd pick. i wanted ko simpson there he was the 3rd or so pick in rd 4.

crazy!!!

Legion (6/12/2008)
Here's a good position for him...CUT!!!

no way. The dude has the talent. Maybe our new coaches will be able to make him care more about football. If they can coach him up hes gonna be a stud in the nfl.

Legion (6/12/2008)
Here's a good position for him...CUT!!!

no way. The dude has the talent. Maybe our new coaches will be able to make him care more about football. If they can coach him up hes gonna be a stud in the nfl.

Care about football! Well I freakin' guess! Tell him to look at his paycheck and then check the help wanted ads!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

scott hartley (6/12/2008)
he is smoking too much pot IMO. Although I have no proof whatsoever. I played basketball with him a few times in the last several months and even when he was on a fast break by himself he wouldn't even try to dunk it, yet Brent Grimes at 5' 6'' was out there dunking on people's heads.
how u know him,if you're not talking out of your azz?

he is smoking too much pot IMO. Although I have no proof whatsoever. I played basketball with him a few times in the last several months and even when he was on a fast break by himself he wouldn't even try to dunk it, yet Brent Grimes at 5' 6'' was out there dunking on people's heads.

he is smoking too much, a lot of players smoke pot but he takes it to another level and those munchies just kill him

cwell1 (6/12/2008)
how u know him,if you're not talking out of your azz?

I didnt say I know him. I said I played basketball with him. They have gyms where people play basketball you know. Stop talking out of YOUR azz.

lmao ya that proves hes such a pot head. wow. grow up and stop assuming ##### without facts.

ballin in atl (6/12/2008)

he is smoking too much, a lot of players smoke pot but he takes it to another level and those munchies just kill him

hahah wow some of you fans are ignorant as all ****. LOL

the dude i s a big guy, just because he gained a little weight does not mean "oh he has the munchies:

GROW UP PEOPLE. ****. Some of you are like little drama queens spreading rumors. It be one thing if there was actual evidence but there isn't any.

peter griffin (6/12/2008)

He knows we need some help on the line so he's been trying to get his weight up.