Smith and Boudreau

Big Duke 6

I met Coach smith and boudreau at a local restaurant last night.I got a quick handshake from smith.I talked to boudreau for a minute.He was very positive about the team improveing.He felt the coaches last year were in over their heads.It was funny,boudreau had a nice falcons shirt on.I told him it was nice not knowing who he was.I was floored when smith walked in.Very nice guys just watching basketball and the braves.

bigduke633 (6/11/2008)
I met Coach smith and boudreau at a local restaurant last night.I got a quick handshake from smith.I talked to boudreau for a minute.He was very positive about the team improveing.He felt the coaches last year were in over their heads.It was funny,boudreau had a nice falcons shirt on.I told him it was nice not knowing who he was.I was floored when smith walked in.Very nice guys just watching basketball and the braves.

no way better to get the fans to like you than to be polite and bash the previous crappy staff that everyone hates

bigduke633 (6/11/2008)

That's cool that they would take time to speak with you.  Must've been a nice restaurant I presume. 

Bill Cox (6/11/2008)
bigduke633 (6/11/2008)

That's cool that they would take time to speak with you.  Must've been a nice restaurant I presume. 

Triple play,Sports deal in buford.I was playing trivia.Lots of TVs.Its a brand new place and lots of talent.

bigduke633 (6/11/2008)
Bill Cox (6/11/2008)
bigduke633 (6/11/2008)

Triple play,Sports deal in buford.I was playing trivia.Lots of TVs.Its a brand new place and lots of talent.

what do you mean by talent? and where in buford like what road is it located off of

ballin in atl (6/11/2008)
bigduke633 (6/11/2008)
Bill Cox (6/11/2008)
bigduke633 (6/11/2008)

what do you mean by talent? and where in buford like what road is it located off of

Talent is the good looking female staff.Buford hwy,1/2 mile before friendship rd going north towards lanier islands.

Guest Gritz
bigduke633 (6/11/2008)
bigduke633 (6/11/2008)
Bill Cox (6/11/2008)
bigduke633 (6/11/2008)

That's cool that they would take time to speak with you. Must've been a nice restaurant I presume.

Talent is the good looking female staff.Buford hwy,1/2 mile before friendship rd going north towards lanier islands.

Cool bd......Coach Boudreau is going to make a big difference with our o-line...I just wish he had maybe one or two more hosses to work with...

Thanks for letting our new coaches know that all Falcon fans aren't jackazzes too. I fear if either one of them ever stumbled their way on to this MB they might opt out of their contracts.

bigduke633 (6/11/2008)
bigduke633 (6/11/2008)
Bill Cox (6/11/2008)
bigduke633 (6/11/2008)

thats what i thought you meant. That's actually not too far from me i might go there sometime