Mods...

Either my computer is messing with me or there is a glitch on this board. Last I checked I am in pure football. I can view Pure Football, I can reply to topics in Pure Football, and I can even make new threads in Pure Football... Recently I looked at my profile next to one of my posts, and it says I am not in Pure Football. What's up with that?

Another thing, why is it that I get randomly logged out when I am switching from thread to thread or board to board?

Heath Morrison (6/10/2008)
and while we have your attention....

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

lol MOzzie, dont worry your still mozzie in our eyes. Ace does it really matter?? you in PF. you dont have to be a ##### and let every1 else know your in it. its not like people are gonna question your knowledge because it doesnt say PF.

For what it's worth.....

The New Media guys know that there are issues with the boards, and I know that they are being addressed. When they get closer to having a solution in place, they will make the appropriate announcements.

I know it is frustrating. We are all frustrated with the state of the boards. Just understand that we are not being ignored, and that the team is working towards getting solutions in place to adress these problems. If they were easy fixes, I guarentee that tehy would already be done.

Mod, J. Mike, and the rest of the team understand our concerns. In the grand scheme of things, the problems we are experienceing now are only minor distractions. Be patient as best you can, and focus on the fun entertaining aspects of the board, such as troll bashing, Shockley Should Start threads, and Obama debates.

rev_hal (6/10/2008)
For what it's worth.....

The New Media guys know that there are issues with the boards, and I know that they are being addressed. When they get closer to having a solution in place, they will make the appropriate announcements.

I know it is frustrating. We are all frustrated with the state of the boards. Just understand that we are not being ignored, and that the team is working towards getting solutions in place to adress these problems. If they were easy fixes, I guarentee that tehy would already be done.

Mod, J. Mike, and the rest of the team understand our concerns. In the grand scheme of things, the problems we are experienceing now are only minor distractions. Be patient as best you can, and focus on the fun entertaining aspects of the board, such as troll bashing, Shockley Should Start threads, and Obama debates.

:w00t:

rev_hal (6/10/2008)

Mod, J. Mike, and the rest of the team understand our concerns. In the grand scheme of things, the problems we are experienceing now are only minor distractions. Be patient as best you can, and focus on the fun entertaining aspects of the board, such as troll bashing, Shockley debates and Obama Should Start threads .

Fixed it for ya' ;)

GEORGIAfan (6/10/2008)
Ace does it really matter?? you in PF. you dont have to be a ##### and let every1 else know your in it. its not like people are gonna question your knowledge because it doesnt say PF.

Jeez, I am not that upset about it and if I came across as being "HEY LOOK I AM IN PURE FOOTBALL!!!", then sorry. No big deal.

rev_hal (6/10/2008)
For what it's worth.....

Thank You, and will do. :hehe:

The Falcon Ace (6/10/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/10/2008)
Ace does it really matter?? you in PF. you dont have to be a ##### and let every1 else know your in it. its not like people are gonna question your knowledge because it doesnt say PF.

Jeez, I am not that upset about it and if I came across as being "HEY LOOK I AM IN PURE FOOTBALL!!!", then sorry. No big deal.

na bro im just askin, because you made a thread instead of PMin a mod.

GEORGIAfan (6/10/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/10/2008)

I have a lot of issues with the PM system on here. A lot of times it doesn't work for me.

GEORGIAfan (6/10/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/10/2008)

I have a lot of issues with the PM system on here. A lot of times it doesn't work for me.

o ok seen i didnt know that, but hey atleast you got a response.

Heath Morrison (6/10/2008)
HuskerFalcon (6/10/2008)
o by the way....when ever i want to edit one of my posts...i kepp logging out

i also PM'ed every MOD..and got no reply..

so i can see why ace made a thread about it

lol i can tell i know you tried to reply to me, but it didnt work. yea the board is buggy, but its our board.

Either my computer is messing with me or there is a glitch on this board. Last I checked I am in pure football. I can view Pure Football, I can reply to topics in Pure Football, and I can even make new threads in Pure Football... Recently I looked at my profile next to one of my posts, and it says I am not in Pure Football. What's up with that?

Another thing, why is it that I get randomly logged out when I am switching from thread to thread or board to board?

10-4 on the getting logged out when I click on a diff topic

michaelgee (6/10/2008)

10-4 on the getting logged out when I click on a diff topic

MICH, 10-4 AIN'T A BAD RECORD.:w00t: