Season Parking Passes

Russdogg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a update for you:

Today (Saturday, July 5) I received (in the mail) an invoice for season parking.  Looks like I have until July 21 to pay the invoice to avoid forfeiture of parking.  My guess is that parking will be offered to any new STH once the renewal process has completed.

Capitalist (7/5/2008)
Lot A passes go up 25%---  $25 per...  $20 per last year...  Who in marketing came up with that dumba$$ idea?  I guess the idea is to rape the loyal fans to make up for empty parking spaces....

Yep, I had a harder time with the parking pass invoice than I did the actual ticket invoice.  I have a hard time paying full price ($25.00) for exhibition games as well.  I also love the $12.00 handling charge on top of everything else.

This is definitely poor marketing.  Blank lower the ticket prices, but raises the price on parking passes for loyal season ticket holders.

interceptor (7/7/2008)
The south end of the Blue lot borders Thurmond St, east side is Northside Drive....beside the Georgia World Congress Center..... 5 minute walk from the Dome (as is parts of Lot A & B).

Go figure.;)

That's excellent.  I just got my invoice for parking today.  I plan on filling out my relocation form, and I'll hopefully get into the blue lot, although it says limited availability.  If I can't get in there, there are a few other lots in the $75-$150 range.

Thanks for the info. ;)