what nfl player do you hate the most?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bossFALCON"! (6/9/2008)
maybe steve smith's punk ###, or maybe patrick crayton because of his big mouth. he talks crap like he is the #1 on that team, but if glenn wasnt injured he would have been the #3 or #4. i have no problems with players talking crap, but dont talk crap if you suck.

like that freddie mitchell guy from the eagles?

falcons$money (6/9/2008)
Matty ICE (6/9/2008)
deangelo hall.. whiny little brat

i actually like dhall for one reason drake hollander my best bud had cancer and coach vangorder is a good friend ofmy familys and took drake to a practice and dhall gave him his cleats his helmet his jersey and signed it all. so hes really a good  guy.

yeah he talks when it comes to football but he is not a guy to hate,not even close.Only guys with serious issues would hate the guy.

I'll say,Peyton Manning and Steve Smith

cwell1 (6/9/2008)
falcons$money (6/9/2008)
Matty ICE (6/9/2008)
deangelo hall.. whiny little brat

i actually like dhall for one reason drake hollander my best bud had cancer and coach vangorder is a good friend ofmy familys and took drake to a practice and dhall gave him his cleats his helmet his jersey and signed it all. so hes really a good  guy.

yeah he talks when it comes to football but he is not a guy to hate,not even close.Only guys with serious issues would hate the guy.

I'll say,Peyton Manning and Steve Smith

yeah seems like peyton is a favorite to be hated

I'd have to go with:

Michael Vick

Warren Sapp

Michael Pittman

Jeremy Stevens

The first is obvious, the second was a complete and total jerk and cheap-shotter, the third was a multi-offense wife beater, and the fourth is a rapist.

Upon further review, it's really not fair to put Warren Sapp in that company. Sapp was just a scumbag. The others are all despicable criminals.

Direwolf