should my friend keep his 360?

pretty simple question, he's buying the metal gear ps3, and he asked me if he should keep his 360. I said sure because 360 will have some good games out like gears and such, but then again, you shouldn't buy or keep a system for only 1 game. only games he has left are halo 3, forza and gta.

It depends on how much he likes the exclusive titles for the console. If there are enough that would keep him playing it, then yes, he should keep it. If he's not the type that likes the 360's exclusive titles, and only plays games that are on both consoles, then there's no reason to keep it.

I bought a PS3 last July and I bought a 360 last September. Having both is having the best of both worlds. You won't miss a single "must play" game that way.

I'm looking forward to games on both platforms so I'd never seriously consider getting rid of one.

too bad, he already reserved it somewhere else. Plus, I heard from my friend who works in a video game department that the metal gear thing is very limited. like they're getting one full shipment, then a few more and thats it.

ignorant_icarus (6/11/2008)
4 words...

GEARS OF WAR TWO

Keep it.

yeah thats what i told him.....but I think he's thinking he'll keep it unless he thinks he can get near 300 for it alone...which i told him won't happen.

QV_26 (6/11/2008)
4 words...

GEARS OF WAR TWO

Keep it.

yeah thats what i told him.....but I think he's thinking he'll keep it unless he thinks he can get near 300 for it alone...which i told him won't happen.

Who would pay 300 bucks for a half dead 360 then you can get a brand new one for an extra 50 bucks?

Buying a used 360 is a questionable move unless you get it dirt cheap.

QV_26 (6/11/2008)
4 words...

GEARS OF WAR TWO

Keep it.

it wont happen but gears of war 2 is definately a good reason to keep the 360

• 2 weeks later...