Mularkey to use Roddy at the Z like Hines Ward

michaelgee

B C (6/10/2008)
Roddy has to keep his footing 1st.....poorest balance of any WR in history!

Didn't watch Ashley Lelie while he was here, huh?

Back to the point, I'm 100% in favor of finding as many ways to use our available talent as possible. White's a talented player who seems to be coming into his own as a receiver and I want to find the best possible ways to get him the ball and get him involved. Also, Ward excels as a blocker and I think that White can do the same with his upper-body strength and will only get better as he gets more coaching.

Direwolf

cwell1 (6/10/2008)
B C (6/10/2008)
wtf,are u serious?

I wish I would have saw this earlier.....Roddy can barely walk and chew at the same time without tripping over himself....helmet flying off, shoes coming off, always looking at his hands when he drops a pass - even inside the dome. 

Forget what he caught, he still misses way too many passes and YAC.

monoxide (6/10/2008)
B C (6/10/2008)

HOW IN THE **** DID YOU GET IN HERE?!?!?, one of the biggest trolls on TATF has entered our house of "logic".

I was here before you and I will be here after you.  Me, a troll, I don't think so.  I speak nothing but the truth........

heretic (6/13/2008)
This troll is not even listed in the Pure Football list

With 80 posts....

This MB has some real issues....

Jr. - I was here well before you even decided to join the Falcons Message board.  Don't look at the # of posts, but look at the quality - which is a lot more than I can say about yours.

brvslugger10 (6/13/2008)
Anyways, It's a good idea to use Roddy like Ward. Mix it up a little bit.

When Roddy can outrun one of the fastest CB, heck - any CB, with 1 shoe on - then and only then will I consider him in the same breath as Hines Ward.

Ward has physical skills Roddy wish he had......

B C (6/23/2008)
heretic (6/13/2008)

With 80 posts....

Jr. - I was here well before you even decided to join the Falcons Message board.  Don't look at the # of posts, but look at the quality - which is a lot more than I can say about yours.

Geez...i must be blind...i went back to find some of your "quality" posts...couldnt seem to find ne...the mods must have taken them off the boards because they were too good for us to see:rolleyes:

Get real man...Roddy White is going to end up being the TOP 5 WR this year...poor balance:w00t: what games are you watching?!

laxin-it (6/23/2008)
B C (6/23/2008)
heretic (6/13/2008)

With 80 posts....

Geez...i must be blind...i went back to find some of your "quality" posts...couldnt seem to find ne...the mods must have taken them off the boards because they were too good for us to see:rolleyes:

Get real man...Roddy White is going to end up being the TOP 5 WR this year...poor balance:w00t: what games are you watching?!

Based on your post just now - I can see why you wouldn't know a good post if it jumped up and bit you.....Geeeez - It is amazing how Roddy (Butters) White has become Top Dog around here.....Roddy will be lucky to be Top 5 on this team....he still has poor concentration....

B C (6/23/2008)
laxin-it (6/23/2008)
B C (6/23/2008)
heretic (6/13/2008)

With 80 posts....

Based on your post just now - I can see why you wouldn't know a good post if it jumped up and bit you.....Geeeez - It is amazing how Roddy (Butters) White has become Top Dog around here.....Roddy will be lucky to be Top 5 on this team....he still has poor concentration....

Its funny that you just attack posters and use no info to back up your posts. Speed doesnt have much to do with a WR...yea its important to be able to get off the line quick and beat the CB to the ball...but if you dont have hands your speed is not effective...Roddy White is finaly gunna be used the way he should...as a Weapon...not a decoy...He finaly had passes go his way last season and we saw what he could do with that...