I can't believe this isn't already a topic

Of course I haven't seen the actual contract but I thought the entire basis for us signing Ryan for what we did when we did was so that we could get the 6 year deal. After the new CBA was signed that there was supposed to be no way around it. So how did the Raiders get McFadden? Tom Condon scares GM's because his people like Russell last year hold out.  Now that we have Ryan I say we boycott Condon altogether.  I wish an article would come out somewhere explaining how the Raiders did what we said we couldn't figure out how to do.

falconfanatic365 (6/6/2008)
bossFALCON"! (6/6/2008)
all mcfadden threads are getting moved to around the NFL.

but his contract relates to Ryans, yet "The Replacements" movie is staying in TATF?

im not saying your's should be moved, im just saying it will most likely be moved. go look in around the NFL. there are like 2 or 3 mcfadden threads that were moved into there already.

Of course I haven't seen the actual contract but I thought the entire basis for us signing Ryan for what we did when we did was so that we could get the 6 year deal. After the new CBA was signed that there was supposed to be no way around it. So how did the Raiders get McFadden? Tom Condon scares GM's because his people like Russell last year hold out.  Now that we have Ryan I say we boycott Condon altogether.  I wish an article would come out somewhere explaining how the Raiders did what we said we couldn't figure out how to do.

Good morning sunshine.:D  What does make a difference is his bonus can not be prorated over 6 years.  The length of the contract can still be 6 years.

McFadden's 6th year in the contract could change, may not get paid the amount he is suppose to.

bossFALCON"! (6/6/2008)
all mcfadden threads are getting moved to around the NFL.

but his contract relates to Ryans, yet "The Replacements" movie is staying in TATF?

YOU DIDN'T LIKE "THE REPLACEMENTS" MOVIE? IF YOU DIDN'T ...... THATS UN-AMERICAN.:)