Matt Ryan will cripple this franchise for years to come.......

B C

is nothing more than a goofball in cleats.......Falcons will be drafting another 'franchise' QB within 3 years.......

Falcons should have drafted Dorsey and built a solid 'D' around him.  Redman could have held down the fort until the team finds another QB. 

Defense wins Championships!!!!! - and it starts on the line of scrimmage.

Pin it MODS!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B C (6/5/2008)
is nothing more than a goofball in cleats.......Falcons will be drafting another 'franchise' QB within 3 years.......

Falcons should have drafted Dorsey and built a solid 'D' around him.  Redman could have held down the fort until the team finds another QB. 

Pin it MODS!!!!

Puh - leeeeeze.

Go away, and find a message board for 7 year olds.

More your style.

(6/5/2008)
I think both of you are idiots! For God's sake, he hasn't even taken a snap yet!:rolleyes:

We are Idiots for being the 1st ones to say it?  When it turns out to be true, will you come back and say you were an idiot for not recognizing it earlier?

Bring It (6/5/2008)
B C (6/5/2008)

Pin it MODS!!!!

Puh - leeeeeze.

Go away, and find a message board for 7 year olds.

More your style.

You are just a Matty Lover......which I find quite deplorable ;)  You go away and ...... well you know

Guest Gritz
B C (6/5/2008)

Falcons should have drafted Dorsey and built a solid 'D' around him. Redman could have held down the fort until the team finds another QB.

Pin it MODS!!!!

What does B C stand for? Butt Cheese? Because your post indicates that's about what your I Q is equal to.

Any idiot can get on here and say what you said in your original post. It takes someone with a scintilla of intelligence to post reasons why or why not your lame prediction will occur.

You fail Butt Cheese.

Russdogg (6/5/2008)
(6/5/2008)
I think both of you are idiots! For God's sake, he hasn't even taken a snap yet!:rolleyes:

yeah for real.

Its just my opinion he's gonna be a bust. I hope he proves me wrong and takes the falcons to the superbowl. I want to see the TEAM win. I want to be in the Stadium when we are stomping on other NFL teams. I pray for a championship all the time. I wouldn't be on this message board if I didn't love this team.

"B C", we all know that if Ryan does prove a bust (he might - nothing in the NFL is guaranteed) you and every other troll will be shouting from the hilltop proclaiming the greatness of your "insight".  However, if Ryan proves to be a star - then what?  Perhaps you'll throw yourself off a high bridge in despondency and shame in realization of the pathetic troll life you have lived.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

If you ever have the urge to do something that rash and self-destructive, please contact me through this board first - I'll want to be there to watch.

gritblitzer (6/5/2008)
B C (6/5/2008)

Falcons should have drafted Dorsey and built a solid 'D' around him. Redman could have held down the fort until the team finds another QB.

Pin it MODS!!!!

What does B C stand for? Butt Cheese? Because your post indicates that's about what your I Q is equal to.

Any idiot can get on here and say what you said in your original post. It takes someone with a scintilla of intelligence to post reasons why or why not your lame prediction will occur.

You fail Butt Cheese.

It's about to stand for Big C's foot in ur punk azz:P........IQ - How about this one - Why would I get upset about a post from you - a pantie, a female, and a slow neck?

falcon_freddie (6/5/2008)

"B C", we all know that if Ryan does prove a bust (he might - nothing in the NFL is guaranteed) you and every other troll will be shouting from the hilltop proclaiming the greatness of your "insight".  However, if Ryan proves to be a star - then what?  Perhaps you'll throw yourself off a high bridge in despondency and shame in realization of the pathetic troll life you have lived.

If you ever have the urge to do something that rash and self-destructive, please contact me through this board first - I'll want to be there to watch.

Remember - That leap goes both ways, if I were you, I wouldn't suggest anyone throwing themselves anywhere until you first offer to throw yours 1st.

Your post doesn't surprise me - you probably do like to watch....such the girlie!!!!

B C (6/5/2008)
falcon_freddie (6/5/2008)

Remember - That leap goes both ways, if I were you, I wouldn't suggest anyone throwing themselves anywhere until you first offer to throw yours 1st.

Your post doesn't surprise me - you probably do like to watch....such the girlie!!!!

Whatever.  :cool:

Oh, by the way:  once you get off the PC, be sure to go into the kitchen and say "Hi" to your mom for me.

yea lol, defense wins championships, tell that to a Chicago Bear fan.

Bears have 1 title and another SB appearance......we have 1 SB appearance.  Right now, the Falcons couldn't beat the Bad News Bears:P

Matt Ice is Matty Bust (6/5/2008)
Russdogg (6/5/2008)
(6/5/2008)

yeah for real.

Its just my opinion he's gonna be a bust. I hope he proves me wrong and takes the falcons to the superbowl. I want to see the TEAM win. I want to be in the Stadium when we are stomping on other NFL teams. I pray for a championship all the time. I wouldn't be on this message board if I didn't love this team.

No doubt... but i dont get making a Handle "Matty Ice is MAtty Bust" it makes it look like you only have ONE reason to be here, even if it isnt true, what alot of people dont see is that fans of this franchise have been through ALOT... he good, the bad.. and the FUGLY (last year)... WE gotta hang our hopes on something, and about 10 years ago, a QB went to the combine, and seperated himself from the pack... that dude plays for the colts :) .. this year another qb.. on our team, did the same thing, before you heard, brohm, woodson, we see how that went, im not saying ryan is that guy, but he sure as heck reminds me alot of him.  I think ryan will be fine... i sure as **** hope so.  But worried, no... it cant get any worse than last year, and i like the look of our team, **** yeah, were young, but atleast injuries shouldnt be huge concern, and we can be back to winning ways before you know it. This is the nfl, anythings possible.

Me(or anyone with intelligence) - Why does Matt Ryan suck?

Troll - Because it's my opinion he will suck!

Me - Could you please provide any kind of analysis into why you say this.

Troll - No, it's just that it's my opinion that he will suck and will kill this franchise!

Me - Bill Polian, the GM of the Indianapolis Colts who is one of if not the single best talent evaluator in the league says different. Your response?

I have been through the above conversation countless times, as of yet I have not received any intelligent response.