Madden 2009 gameplay of falcons

Matt Ice is Matty Bust (6/4/2008)
Really the game looks the same as it did last year. Its like EA just takes the same game every year adds 2 new features and a roster update and repackages it....very disappointing.

pretty much...if All-Pro 2k8 had a better equality system w/ running and passing, and a franchise i'd be content w/ that for a few more years. oh well, back to Madden's crazy junt i guess...i haven't played a next gen madden yet, only ncaa so this'll be a mini first

illest_will (6/4/2008)
Matt Ice is Matty Bust (6/4/2008)
Really the game looks the same as it did last year. Its like EA just takes the same game every year adds 2 new features and a roster update and repackages it....very disappointing.

pretty much...if All-Pro 2k8 had a better equality system w/ running and passing, and a franchise i'd be content w/ that for a few more years. oh well, back to Madden's crazy junt i guess...i haven't played a next gen madden yet, only ncaa so this'll be a mini first

On PS3 NCAA was a million times better than Madden. hard to believe EA makes both games.