Madden 2009 WR ratings

i f***ing hate EA right now..almost all the ratings the we have got are BS!!!..how is roddy white a 89 after a 1200+ season?!?!?!?!...and douglas higher than robinson..wtf???!?!?!?!?!?

how much since does this make..devin hester's speed=100..and yet chris johnson ran a 4.24..and has 97?..hester does NOT run a 4.24..EA sucks at rating players and i cant wait until they're contract is up!

They have to fake. How can you give Ted Ginn Jr. a sophmore WR who still hasn't proved himself, 98 in speed, 99 in acc, 99 in agility, and 99 in Elu. They have him more althletic then the likes of Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, and Steve Smith. Granted he's younger and has fresher legs but to be faster then Steve Smith? Thats bull. Horrible ratings.

falconfan90 (6/4/2008)
They have to fake. How can you give Ted Ginn Jr. a sophmore WR who still hasn't proved himself, 98 in speed, 99 in acc, 99 in agility, and 99 in Elu. They have him more althletic then the likes of Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, and Steve Smith. Granted he's younger and has fresher legs but to be faster then Steve Smith? Thats bull. Horrible ratings.
sorry but Ginn is known as a world class speedster.He's def. faster than Smith.He gets to top speed in a split second. and has good quickness.

Legendary12 (6/4/2008)
big boss (6/4/2008)
so robinson gets more yards and td than steve smith the rookie from ny last year and he gets a 76. :w00t: also devin hester has same catching ability than roddy. this is gay
Your first sig is nice. I made it.

you did, well i give you props them. i though it was monoxide but well. thank you

Legendary12 (6/4/2008)
big boss (6/4/2008)
so robinson gets more yards and td than steve smith the rookie from ny last year and he gets a 76. :w00t: also devin hester has same catching ability than roddy. this is gay

well i though monoxide did it but anyways. props to you it is really nice

big boss (6/4/2008)
Legendary12 (6/4/2008)
big boss (6/4/2008)

well i though monoxide did it but anyways. props to you it is really nice

No prob and thanks. It was one of my best sigs.