Grady Jackson Divided the team

Not going into details, Grady Jackson said some very racist remarks and thus led his to immediate release from the team. Directed at Petrino and Harrington. He was the one who was fueling the fire that divided the team.

Do we need a cancer like that when we have a young QB that could and probably will struggle early whispering in other players ears we should be starting Shockley and down grading the coaching staff? We cleaned house of all the cancers and you want to bring in the one who started it. He is a me player we need team players:crazy:

jgentry162 (6/4/2008)
Not going into details, Grady Jackson said some very racist remarks and thus led his to immediate release from the team. Directed at Petrino and Harrington. He was the one who was fueling the fire that divided the team.

Do we need a cancer like that when we have a young QB that could and probably will struggle early whispering in other players ears we should be starting Shockley and down grading the coaching staff? We cleaned house of all the cancers and you want to bring in the one who started it. He is a me player we need team players:crazy:

And your were present during these comments? Read it on Pro Football Talk? Or option C, the most likely option, just made the ##### up?

Dem Birds Can Fly (6/4/2008)
jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

And your were present during these comments? Read it on Pro Football Talk? Or option C, the most likely option, just made the ##### up?

ill go with option c for $1000 alex.

crankthatbatman (6/4/2008)
Dem Birds Can Fly (6/4/2008)
jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

ill go with option c for $1000 alex.

Now that's some funny shyt. 

jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

Link?? Because all I remember was Grady being upset about word getting out about his health which would've affected his marketability to other teams...:Whistling:

theyhateme (6/4/2008)
jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

Link?? Because all I remember was Grady being upset about word getting out about his health which would've affected his marketability to other teams...:Whistling:

he is lying he cant give you a link the mods need to bann his lying race baiting azz.  That stirring up racial conflict plus its not true he is lying!!!!

vickandbailey (6/4/2008)
theyhateme (6/4/2008)
jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

he is lying he cant give you a link the mods need to bann his lying race baiting azz.  That stirring up racial conflict plus its not true he is lying!!!!

I know it...Grady just wanted a fair deal and he thought that the FO put out false info about his health to get other teams dis-interested....

jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

I would question the true accuracy of your charges, but.............not to worry.

Dimitroff and Smitty don't WANT or NEED any overweight, 500 lb. manatees on this team.

Ever.

jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

When you say something like this you, "need to go into details."  You put it out there so back it up.  Where did you get your info. from?  This isn't like anything that I have ever heard before so can you go into it a bit deeper.

It's not very big of you to put this on a public board and not be able to back it up with anything.  You have opened the door so now what?

jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

Your so scared the team thinks Shockley should lead this team?  I think your a cancer.  If Shockley is the best QB he should start you idiot. You must be paranoid and scared that the players think DJ is the best QB.

theyhateme (6/4/2008)
jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

You know I was a huge Grady fan and shocked when he was released. I was really hoping he would make it back, but this is the third time I have heard this. A friend of mine told me about Grady saying something about if Joey wasn't white he would have been benched. Obviously that is not  a quote, it is heresay. But like I said, it is the third time all in different places, I have heard this.

jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

I'VE READ A NUMBER OF YOUR THREADS. AND THEY ALL GO DOWN THE SAME STREET. I'M JUST SHOCKED THAT YOU DIDN'T MENTION MV THIS TIME. IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO HIT THE EDIT BUTTON AND PUT HIM IN TO. YOU GOT SOME SERIOUS ISSUES PAL. WHAT I READ IN YOUR POST HISTORY, GRADY COULD NEVER MAKE AS MANY RACIAL REMARKS AS YOU HAVE. YOU ARE A CANCER. ONE THAT THIS BOARD CAN EASILY DO WITHOUT. IF THIS ANGERS YOU ..... GOOD .... THAT IS MY INTENT.:angry:

jgentry162 (6/4/2008)

This was the dumbest thing you've ever wrote and that's saying ALOT.  Posters, scratch that, people like you are what makes the world bad. Just just spewing pure hate and lies. I hope they ban you one day. :doze:

caliber (6/5/2008)
I actually read the same thing somewhere shortly after he was released that he was saying harrington was only in because he was white and Bobby Petrino didnt want to start Leftwich because he was black. Dont know how accurate it was and never payed much thought to it.

WHERE?  If you don't have a link or can even remember where you read it, it probably isn't true anyway, why bring something so far reaching up like that? You know like- "duh, I heard Jessica Simpson only wears blue and white bikini thongs on full moonThursdays because she dates Tony Romo and can't see him until the following Tuesday after the game on Sunday at lunch when its raining..."  That is nothing but irresponsible trolling dude. Provide a link, then we can talk otherwise can it.