Figured you Bucs fans would get a kick out of this

ignorant_icarus

I was at the an Orlando Predators game here in Orlando. A Bucs fan walked up to me and said hey buddy you've got some **** on your shirt, and made a brushing motion on his shirt. I was eating a hot dog so I figured he was referring to some mustard. I looked down only to see my Falcon's logo. I wanted to be mad, but couldn't help but laugh. He got me.

Moral of the story folks...Keep a good sense of humor. Next season it could be anyone's turn to suck.

ignorant_icarus (6/3/2008)
I was at the an Orlando Predators game here in Orlando. A Bucs fan walked up to me and said hey buddy you've got some **** on your shirt, and made a brushing motion on his shirt. I was eating a hot dog so I figured he was referring to some mustard. I looked down only to see my Falcon's logo. I wanted to be mad, but couldn't help but laugh. He got me.

Moral of the story folks...Keep a good sense of humor. Next season it could be anyone's turn to suck.

lol... I love that line! :w00t:

bucman (6/3/2008)
ignorant_icarus (6/3/2008)

lol... I love that line! :w00t:

I know...I wish I thought of it...