How displays Falcons gear on their automobile?

I used to have a black Monte Carlo that had a falcons plate frame and falcons plate on the front. 

Unfortunately I now drive a mini van.  It would just make our falcons look worse, especially since I live in Indiana. 

Matt Ice is Matty Bust (6/3/2008)
I have the license plate frame and window displays. I feel proud when i'm out of state and another fan approaches me and ask if I am a Falcon fan even if they snicker and giggle as they walk off. I love this team win or lose who else has gear?

I live in FL and have the license plate frame and proudly wear my Falcons gear. The most annoying thing is that, every frickin time, someone has to mention to me that Vick sucks. As if wearing Falcons' gear makes me automatically a Vick fan today.

Cocoa Beach Falcon (6/3/2008)
Matt Ice is Matty Bust (6/3/2008)
I have the license plate frame and window displays. I feel proud when i'm out of state and another fan approaches me and ask if I am a Falcon fan even if they snicker and giggle as they walk off. I love this team win or lose who else has gear?

I live in FL and have the license plate frame and proudly wear my Falcons gear. The most annoying thing is that, every frickin time, someone has to mention to me that Vick sucks. As if wearing Falcons' gear makes me automatically a Vick fan today.

Don't forget to mention that even without Vick, we can at least do better than one win in overtime. If it's a Jaguars fan, don't forget to mention about how their fans have no loyalty and they cannot even sell out one of the smallest stadiums in the league...

I'd post a picture of my car, but there may be some HATERS out there on this board that might like to smash it up. 

But I have a chrome license plate with the (old)logo on the front.  On the back windshield I have a permanent (new) logo.  Its about a half foot in diameter and white.

Then below that in the left corner is a Calvin peeing on the word "saints" with Go Falcons above him. Then in the right corner is the same thing but peeing on "buccaneers"

I havn't recevied my Carolina one yet, and its going on the bottom in between the saints and buccaneers.

Then on the far left side of the back window I started putting my Season ticket holder stickers going up.

Its pretty cool I think, from time to time I see people pulling out there cell phones and taking a picture while behind me.

I have a license plate frame. Apparently its illegal though. I had a cop tell me that at a traffic light because it hides the date sticker.

It must not be a big deal because I didn't get a ticket or have ever been stopped.

I also have a dirty bird on the back window.

Farmer (6/3/2008)
I used to have a black Monte Carlo that had a falcons plate frame and falcons plate on the front. 

Unfortunately I now drive a mini van.  It would just make our falcons look worse, especially since I live in Indiana. 

i live in fl. as well(naples)....i catch grief sometimes, but i tell them you cant teach an old dog new tricks & im not changing now,ive been a fan to long....i have a logo door magnet & a falcons sticker on my back window....my lic. plate is bulldogs & also have bulldogs sticker on my back window....im thinking of another magnet for my other door. i dont think anyone would steal it down here...lol

dirtybird7181 (6/3/2008)
I have a silver mirrored Falcons tag on the front of my explorer, and on the back, I have a Falcons frame around my license plate.

I also have a red Falcons lanyard hanging from my rear-view mirror

I wish I could find a Falcon decal/sticker for my back glass.

ebay ebay ebay.  Not meant to be a plug, but you can get anything Falcons related there.  Its where I purchased most of my Falcons decals and what not.

ltstorm1 (6/3/2008)
dirtybird7181 (6/3/2008)
I have a silver mirrored Falcons tag on the front of my explorer, and on the back, I have a Falcons frame around my license plate.

ebay ebay ebay. Not meant to be a plug, but you can get anything Falcons related there. Its where I purchased most of my Falcons decals and what not.

The only Falcons decals I saw on ebay looked fake..... lol

Falcons chrome cut plate on the front of my Cobalt and the old school falcons emblem (one of the stick on things that is made of hard plastic) on the back of my Jeep. 

In my home I have a Falcons room.  Trim is black, upper part of walls are Falcons grey, black line around walls with Falcons red underneath.  Falcons mini helmet sits on my TV, Falcons pillow on my couch.  I have the Falcons outside fold up chair.  I also have a Falcons personalized jersey, #80, for the year I was born with "Walker" on the back. 

Everyone knows I'm a Falcons fan. 

dirtybird7181 (6/3/2008)
ltstorm1 (6/3/2008)
dirtybird7181 (6/3/2008)

ebay ebay ebay. Not meant to be a plug, but you can get anything Falcons related there. Its where I purchased most of my Falcons decals and what not.

The only Falcons decals I saw on ebay looked fake..... lol

Does this look fake?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atlanta-FALCONS-logo-d...1QQcmdZViewItem

or how about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NFL-Atlanta-Falcons-Fu...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have a bird logo on the center of my back window, a license plate frame, and I alternate front plates but offseason I usually have a Fender guitar front plate. I also have a Falcons Road Warriors magnet which I put on.

The best part is that I live in NC and travel to Charlotte frequently for work. I love the hateful looks.

Where the mitsubishi logo would be on my car I replaced it with a chrome-plated oval plate with the falcons logo in the middle so it looks like my car if a Falcon Mirage not a Mitsubishi Mirage... and a falcons air freshener... during game day even if I'm home the falcons flags go on the windows.

I have a black Chevy pickup with new Falcon on front license plate, receiver hitch old Falcon, and on the rear glass my wife had a professional sign company make a 20" x 12" new black/white/gray official Falcon logo installed dead center for my birthday two years ago. Everytime I look in rearview mirror, I see the Falcon....awesome.  

I have a license plate frame on my truck. I go on ebay & buy those helmet decals & put both old & new logo on my rear window & tailgate. When I traded in my other truck I had six decals on various places. I felt sorry for the detailer who had to remove all those.

dirtybird7181 (6/3/2008)
That first link is WAY FAKE, looks nothing like the real Falcons logo.

The one in the second link looks right, but it is made to stick INSIDE the glass, and because my windows are dark, I need a decal that stick on the outside.

Actually the first looks exactly like the logo its just white.  Go to falcons 365. or www.falcons365.com they have the magnetic decals you can put on the doors and what not.