Matt Ryna bigger bust than Ryan Leaf??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Ice is Matty Bust (6/3/2008)
Considering his $72 Million contract...atleast he will be richer than ryan leaf
The only bust for Matt Ryan will be the one going into the Hall of Fame after his 14 year, 5 superbowl victories, 4 time MVP Falcons' career is over.

Guest Gritz
Let me save you some grief on here. If this is the best you can come up with for your first post you should quit while you're behind. It's already obvious that you have absolutely nothing intelligent to contribute to this message board, so you are wasting your and everyone else's who has the misfortune of reading this drivels time.

You tried. You failed.

Quit. You have nothing to contribute.

gritblitzer (6/3/2008)
Let me save you some grief on here. If this is the best you can come up with for your first post you should quit while you're behind. It's already obvious that you have absolutely nothing intelligent to contribute to this message board, so you are wasting your and everyone else's who has the misfortune of reading this drivels time.

You tried. You failed.

I'm sorry no one forced you to read this or click on it. This is a message board I have a right to state my opinion if you don't like it tough cookies. I have the right to say MATT RYAN IS GOING TO BE A BUST. The day he proves me wrong or wins a superbowl i'm willing to eat my words. :)

gritblitzer (6/3/2008)

You tried. You failed.

I'm sorry no one forced you to read this or click on it. This is a message board I have a right to state my opinion if you don't like it tough cookies. I have the right to say MATT RYAN IS GOING TO BE A BUST. The day he proves me wrong or wins a superbowl i'm willing to eat my words. :)

you have the right to express your opinion...but you have nothing to base your opinion on...to say he IS going to be a bust is ignorance on your part.i have an opinion as well....but heres a FACT.....noone knows a thing about how his nfl career will play out & wont have for 2-3 years & then it will still be based on what he has done to that point. if he does well, then there will probably be about 10 more years for his career to play out...he might be a bust, but he might be a qb that in 12-14 tears from now that when its time for the draft...kiper will be saying ..this kids the closest thing to a sure thing since matt ryan

I can see why you posted this threw a New unser name , I would be ashamed to post this thread as well. Why don't you admit who you really are , you must be afraid that you will be wrong and in a year or two really look bad for this post .  Greatr idea ! BC you probably will. You should be an undercover agent.

Guest Gritz

Most trolls can't spell. That's a known fact.

Coincidence or a true indicator of a severe lack of intelligence?

gritblitzer (6/3/2008)

You tried. You failed.

Bull. You'll just change your screen name and post as "ISniffVick'sJock".

Guest Gritz
teamplayer77 ** (6/3/2008)
The Ryan Leaf comparison is a valid one.
How so?

I mean, I could compare you to a drooling inbred idiot, but unless or until I provided a reasonable explanation as to why I thought that (like your post I'm replying to now) my comparison wouldn't hold much weight...

Is that too abstract for you or do you comprehend what I'm trying to say?

boss_martian (6/3/2008)
gritblitzer (6/3/2008)

You tried. You failed.

Bull. You'll just change your screen name and post as "ISniffVick'sJock".

I haven't mentioned Michael Vick at all. I am all for the best person for the job...but am I not entitled to an opinion without ridicule and being called a troll? You all don't have to agree with me but that's the beauty of this thread, every one can chime in. Gooooo FALCONS!!!!

I believe I am a billionare, that George W. Bush is the greatest President in US history, that I can walk on water, and that the Falcons will win every Superbowl from 2010 onwards until the end of the NFL.

That's right, I have my own opinions, but they are also stupid bass akwards opinions...

Anyone can have an opinion, but until you back up your opinion with logic and facts you're about as intelligent as a monkey with an extra chromosome...

gritblitzer (6/3/2008)
teamplayer77 ** (6/3/2008)
The Ryan Leaf comparison is a valid one.
How so?

I mean, I could compare you to a drooling inbred idiot, but unless or until I provided a reasonable explanation as to why I thought that (like your post I'm replying to now) my comparison wouldn't hold much weight...

Is that too abstract for you or do you comprehend what I'm trying to say?

Look at his posting history, that's Vick75, your logic is wasted on this actual real live drooling inbred idiot...

gritblitzer (6/3/2008)

You tried. You failed.

ALL I CAN SAY IS, IF YOU HAVE TO WIN A SUPERBOWL TO NOT BE A BUST ...... THE NFL IS FULL OF BUSTED QUARTERBACKS. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG? COME ON ..... TELL ME?:)

Michael Overman (6/3/2008)
Stupid Poster...Stupid thread....Please go away....TROLL

It makes me a troll because I have a difference of opinion? Isn't this comparable to...well you use your imagination and figure that one out.

No, if you could reasonably present your "difference of opinion", that would make you a legit and effective poster on these boards that people would enjoy debating with. But you are a troll madame, because you come here not with a difference of opinion, but with the intent to start flame wars. How can calling a guy a bust before he even attends his first training camp make you look like a person wanting a reasonable debate? Therefore, you are a troll.

Draftnut57 (6/3/2008)
  I can see why you posted this threw a New unser name , I would be ashamed to post this thread as well. Why don't you admit who you really are , you must be afraid that you will be wrong and in a year or two really look bad for this post .  Greatr idea ! BC you probably will. You should be an undercover agent.

are that naive to think that im the only one who thinks this about Bust? BTW, I have rights to that term so expect a letter in the mail from my attorney. Like he said, this is a Message board where people have the right to express their opinion as long as its done within the rules. Just because we dont think he's the next Tom Brady doesnt make us trolls. We think he's gonna be a bust and u dont, we'll that our opinions which are obviously different. 

No one here says he's going to be the next Tom Brady, the majority are optimistic about what he could be. You on the other hand think he will be a bust in the face of numerous credible sources with far more football knowledge than yourself saying he is a great prospect with no real downside.