Which young players do you see having a successful NFL career?

With 22 players drafted the past two years, we are definitely getting younger but are we getting better?  Most of the "old" guys on the team were true stars coming out of college and that's why they're still playing.  I don't really know enough about these young guys to know the answer.  I keep hearing the term "rebuild" but if these guys don't play, how are we "rebuilding" ?  I would think the young guys would need to get a lot of playing time.  The last coaching staff didn't seem to think so.  Thoughts?

brvslugger10 (6/2/2008)
Harry Douglas and Curtis Lofton are two guys that will shine in 08 IMO.

I can't believe I'm saying this but our Receiving core may be one of the better in the league.  I was watching an interview with Dimitroff and he was asked what he thought of the roster when first landing the job.  He thought the receivers stood out the most.  I expect good things out of these guys this year.  I wonder which one(s) will be cut.  I'm sure atleast one or two. 

they definitely need to get more playing time..obviously their talented enough and have the potential if they are playing in the NFL..its up to the team staff and the veterans to mold and teach the young players the game so they can grow as players and men..I feel the atmosphere on this team is great for the young players because their isnt really high expectations, they have a new coach/system, and there is a certain comradery being that most of these guys are peers in their young 20's..it all comes down to the staff really, like any institution, the people in authority/teachers have the greatest affect on their players/students..

douglas & loften for sure,& im looking to see what bierman can do as well.....also , i hope anderson can break out this year. with better coaching & mentoring from abe...huston will need to step up i think chevis will be a good one too......jimmy needs to figure out what he wants to do...either step up or step out. hes a very good player, he just needs to want to be a good player

• 1 month later...