Have you guys noticed a lot of "newbies" lately?

g-dawg

just curious if I am the only one that has noticed this?   I really don't get it - if you hate the Falcons, why bother even coming on this board.   Seems like  a pathetic excuse for a life if you derive "joy" in bashing your team.......

I've noticed a lot of newbs and a lot of newbs that are TROLLS.  They'll start up some kind of hate threads and not answer to any/many of the posts in the thread.  Some have NO USERNAMES and I can't for the life of me figure out why the Admins/Mods would have a MB that will allow for empty character/no character account names.

falconfansince66 (6/2/2008)
I've noticed a lot of newbs and a lot of newbs that are TROLLS.  They'll start up some kind of hate threads and not answer to any/many of the posts in the thread.  Some have NO USERNAMES and I can't for the life of me figure out why the Admins/Mods would have a MB that will allow for empty character/no character account names.
not to mention they dont seem to have any character themselves....

I've noticed a lot of newbs and a lot of newbs that are TROLLS. They'll start up some kind of hate threads and not answer to any/many of the posts in the thread. Some have NO USERNAMES and I can't for the life of me figure out why the Admins/Mods would have a MB that will allow for empty character/no character account names.

It's mod apathy towards trolls. They don't seem to care

We also don't have an ignore feature would would be useful. I have never seen a message board that allowed people with no user names to post. This message board is simply a troll playground since the mods and features of this message board are in no way designed to take care of trolls.

mark hunter (6/2/2008)
not to mention they dont seem to have any character themselves....

:hehe: Yeah, their intelligence levels probably don't exceed that of a two year old and that's on a good day...

swanlee (6/2/2008)
It's mod apathy towards trolls. They don't seem to care

We also don't have an ignore feature would would be useful. I have never seen a message board that allowed people with no user names to post. This message board is simply a troll playground since the mods and features of this message board are in no way designed to take care of trolls.

I still cannot believe that none of the mods/admins have let anyone know why we don't have an "IGNORE" feature here.  Maybe because they're scared that it's going to overload the system because they neglect banning and/or making it too easy for them to start threads/posts in the first place...

I am a newbie that tends to talk about the positives.  I have been a Falcon fan for as long as I can remember.  When I was a kid I had the Charmin Harmon Wages #5 replica football uniform.  I do go way back.  Every year with the birth of a new season comes the hope of success.  That is how I have always been and how I will always be.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This year we have new régime that deserves a fresh start.  I wish everyone would give them a fair chance.  I have never been more excited about an upcoming season as I am this one.  If the seasons turns south, I will never start pulling for the Aints, the Yucks, the Panties or any other NFL team. 

As for some of the other newbies,  most are trolls from other teams just trying to stir the pot.  I do wish that they had to have a name. The accounts with no name should not be allowed on here.

Homer Dude Man (6/2/2008)

I am a newbie that tends to talk about the positives.  I have been a Falcon fan for as long as I can remember.  When I was a kid I had the Charmin Harmon Wages #5 replica football uniform.  I do go way back.  Every year with the birth of a new season comes the hope of success.  That is how I have always been and how I will always be.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This year we have new régime that deserves a fresh start.  I wish everyone would give them a fair chance.  I have never been more excited about an upcoming season as I am this one.  If the seasons turns south, I will never start pulling for the Aints, the Yucks, the Panties or any other NFL team. 

As for some of the other newbies,  most are trolls from other teams just trying to stir the pot.  I do wish that they had to have a name. The accounts with no name should not be allowed on here.

Homer Dude, I'm with ya man.  I remember those Harmon Wages #5 replicas as well as the old Tommy Nobis and Cannonball Butlers. Like you, I am looking so forward of this upcoming season like I haven't since probably following our "Dallas Disaster" when we were picked to win it all.  The biggest difference is that it's just the opposite in that we're not supposed to win at all. 

Being fans as long as we have, we simply cannot let these haters and trolls get under our skin as we've paid our dues in rooting for this team that has yet to produce back-to-back winning seasons.  I think we're finally on our way towards doing that once we do get the first one under the belt.

I agree people should have to post a name. On the team we want and need players to play @100% for 4 quarters and 20+ games in a seson not lay down when it get tough, but some call themselves fans ,by their fruits you shall know them, they're negative ,can't follow leadership,and this kind is not the kind of players wanted on a team , and any so called fan that acts like this is not a true team player neither, this kind of so-called fan is a true ban wagoner, they don't know how to take the good with the bad, so that when the good comes that they can truely appricate the rewards of hard work, anything other unity shows lack of heart and chariter.

Statick (6/2/2008)
Legendary (6/2/2008)
Jigga Donkey (6/2/2008)
Uh oh, everyone beware beacue he's going to start name dropping

No point, when you call yourself out.

:pinch: Doh!

Good lawd.  Is that captain America? LOL Man he got swolled up.  HA (Whoop Hulks Azz):P

I've been a season ticket holder for 5 years and really want this team to do well.  I am excited about the new FO additions and the new players on this team.  The only reason I have newbie status is because I have not posted much but every one helps!

GrooRules (6/2/2008)
I've been a season ticket holder for 5 years and really want this team to do well. I am excited about the new FO additions and the new players on this team. The only reason I have newbie status is because I have not posted much but every one helps!

Kudos to you good sir. Positivity at it's finest. This thread excludes you. Trust me.

UNTIL THE MODS GET SERIOUS ABOUT BANNING THEM FOR GOOD, WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE SWAMPED BY THESE GUYS. THEY ARE NOT JUST THE ONES BANNED FROM THIS BOARD, BUT FROM OTHER BOARDS AS WELL. BUT THE OTHER BOARDS HAVE SYSTEMS WHERE THEY CAN'T RE-ENTER UNDER NEW SCREEN NAMES, SO THEY FIND HOMES HERE. BUT I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO JUST IGNORE THEM AS BEST WE CAN. THE MAIN THING IS TO NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF THEIR THREADS AND JUST BY PASS THEIR POSTS. THEY ARE JUST "REBELS WITHOUT A CAUSE."

REV.2000 (6/2/2008)
UNTIL THE MODS GET SERIOUS ABOUT BANNING THEM FOR GOOD, WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE SWAMPED BY THESE GUYS. THEY ARE NOT JUST THE ONES BANNED FROM THIS BOARD, BUT FROM OTHER BOARDS AS WELL. BUT THE OTHER BOARDS HAVE SYSTEMS WHERE THEY CAN'T RE-ENTER UNDER NEW SCREEN NAMES, SO THEY FIND HOMES HERE. BUT I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO JUST IGNORE THEM AS BEST WE CAN. THE MAIN THING IS TO NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF THEIR THREADS AND JUST BY PASS THEIR POSTS. THEY ARE JUST "REBELS WITHOUT A CAUSE."

mods from other boards, IP ban them. thus they cant come back

Jigga Donkey (6/2/2008)
It be straight redickulus on hows manies trolls be on dis her messagbord. I be sik and be tired wit all duh foolz, enuff is enuff.

we be lovn duh falcons and aint nobody gonna change dat

Wish i could reach through the computer

13sg8.gif

L (6/2/2008)
Jigga Donkey (6/2/2008)
It be straight redickulus on hows manies trolls be on dis her messagbord. I be sik and be tired wit all duh foolz, enuff is enuff.

we be lovn duh falcons and aint nobody gonna change dat

Wish i could reach through the computer

13sg8.gif

IF IT WERE ONLY POSIBLE.:w00t: