How Long will it Take for 75million to show up

I am disturbed to witness applauding at darkness.......stay with me

I am called a troll if I dont support erroneous decisions, as I was called time and time again for chastising ridiculous moves that Mckay made during his tenure as others applauded

I am not a fan if I support the team, but I dont suffer from the tropism that comes about from this front office foolishness or I am not fond of a player or 2........as others applaud the empy stage with a dollar bill lifted on a string

If someone is paid more than you on the job, there is a reason for that.....you know where im headed you may press the reply button now

When companies bring in hired guns, they are brought in to do exactly what the name has in its diagnosis

75million bottom line, He is Rookie of the year Pro Bowler his first year,which shouldnt be hard to do in the NFC

Im not going to say offensive player of the year because of course.......hes a rookie.....but I must be the only one clued in on that secret

I dont want Ryan to fail, more because this is not my team, but it is(read it again and you may catch it) and I would love for him to be the next coming

But he hasnt touched the field, the pressure from the losses he is going to take.....yes we are going to lose a lot this year......getting put on his back........no we dont have an O-line......tons of time spent on the sideline from other teams practicing the real game winner TOP....no we dont have a defensive line to control the line of scrimmage

Like one of the NFL.com commentators said the other day, Paid season ticket holders paid to see Vick, you can say what you want about him off the field but its the truth, which so many want to deny

Forget you fans, If Blank wants to see the support he really wants, which is money and not "screamers" Ryan is going to have to be Manning and more(if such were the case tickets would be free)

There are so many things he will have to climb over, that im positive if he comes out of this season alive and well, with a decent season where you could see and say "Only if he had a team"........... then ladies and gentleman lets celebrate, We have a QB

But if the mountain proves to be a K2 as it is, and not an ant hill as so many see it, and Ryan folds as did Harrington and Carr who so many touted the next comers

http://archive.profootballweekly.com/conte...gton_030802.asp

What then? Dont be stubborn and "hope" that it wont happen, actually think about it, I know its hard to think that something the Front Office did might not work but it may actually be enlightening

Read that article above and come back with the "Front Office watches tapes and studies extensively" response

How long will it take for 75million to manifest on the field? If you are a real American like me you want to see it manifest immediately although it aint my money, its not my team but its my team

How long did Harrington and Carr make progress sound like candy in front of the media before the "uh Oh's" and "Oh No's" came?

the baptist (6/1/2008)
I am disturbedto witnessapplauding at darkness.......stay with me

I am called a troll if I dont support erroneous decisions, as I was called time and time again for chastisingridiculous moves that Mckay madeduring his tenure as others applauded

I am not a fan if I support the team, but I dont suffer fromthetropismthat comes about from thisfront officefoolishness or I am not fond of a player or 2........as others applaud the empy stage with a dollar bill lifted on a string

If someone is paid more than you on the job, there is a reason for that.....you know where im headed you may press the reply button now

When companies bring in hired guns, they are brought in to do exactly what the name has in its diagnosis

75million bottom line, He is Rookie of the year Pro Bowler his first year,which shouldnt be hard to do in the NFC

Im not going to say offensive player of the year because of course.......hes a rookie.....but I must be the only one clued in on that secret

I dont want Ryan to fail, more because this is not my team, but it is(read it again and you may catch it) and I would love for him to be the next coming

But he hasnt touched the field, the pressure from the losses he is going to take.....yes we are going to lose a lotthis year......getting put on his back........no we dont have an O-line......tons of time spent on the sideline from otherteams practicing the real game winner TOP....no we dont have a defensive line to control the line of scrimmage

Like one of the NFL.comcommentators said the other day, Paid season ticket holders paid to see Vick, you can say what you want about him off the fieldbut its the truth, which so many want to deny

Forget you fans, If Blank wants to see the support he really wants, which is money and not "screamers" Ryan is going to have to be Manning and more(if such were the case tickets would be free)

There are so many things he will have to climb over, that im positive if he comes out of this season alive and well, with a decent season where you could see and say "Only if he had a team"........... then ladies and gentleman lets celebrate, We have a QB

But if the mountain proves to be a K2 as it is, and not an ant hill as so many see it, and Ryan folds as did Harrington and Carr who so many touted the next comers

http://archive.profootballweekly.com/conte...gton_030802.asp

What then? Dont be stubborn and "hope" that it wont happen, actually think about it, I know its hard to think that something the Front Office did might not work but it may actually be enlightening

Read that article above and come back with the "Front Office watches tapes and studies extensively" response

How long will it take for 75million to manifest on the field? If you are a real American like me you want to see it manifest immediately although it aint my money, its not my team but its my team

How long did Harrington and Carrmake progress sound like candy in front of the mediabefore the "uh Oh's" and "Oh No's" came?

I'll say this much. It isn't going to be an easy climb for Ryan. But Falcon football never was about a dazzling dropback QB tearing up defenses through the air. Our face has always been hardnose running and defense w/ a field manager who can control the game. Harrington was forced to try and emulate the "greatest show on earth" and Carr was put into an expansion team who had nothing but the league's scraps for teammates to surround him. Matt is in a much better situation w/ the Falcons, and the speculation from one of the best evaluators out (Bill Polian) is he will have tremendous upside and Atlanta fans should be excited. Because young man, being a fan isn't breaking down stats, being narcissitic, and complaining about everytime another fan gets excited about what COULD happen on any given Sunday. It isn't second guessing the management's decisions before they prove otherwise, whining that they are rebuilding, and believing against all odds they made the wrong choice before a single game is played. It's having loyalty and faith in your team to work hard and perform at their highest level on any given Sunday. And no matter what a team looks like on paper, believing your team will be able to compete w/ any other team any given Sunday. Because that's why they come out of the locker room and PLAY rather than just look at fantasy numbers and decide who wins. So, if anything, people need to just stop bitching and moaning and whining and complaining about moves this off-season that haven't been able to actually be analyzed yet and simply hope for the best. THAT'S what a true fan is supposed to do.

Well Ryan's going to be in training camp during his rookie year unlike JaMarcus did last year w/the Raiders.  They didn't sign him until after the season started for six years/68 Million which will only amount to just over five years since he never got to pick up on the offense and contribute.  At least Ryan should be ready to play some during preseason to start getting his reps in.  As for the amount of money, I believe it's on par with what the NFL has been doing although I still think all of these draftees get way too much money to begin with.

If anything, this big contract is probably throwing a huge 'monkey wrench' in the signings of the Rams' second pick (Chris Long) and the Raiders' fourth pick (Darren McFadden).  Maybe they'll be holdouts at the time we play them next season...