Matt Ryan & Sam Baker (& TD)

Matty ICE

Just sharing my picture of them from today :) I got my pic made with Matt but I look like ##### so I'm not posting :P he's REALLY tall though. Almost a foot taller than me :blink:. I told Sam Baker his arms didn't look short to me LOL. He laughed :D

008gx0.jpg

PS. FalconMama were you pushing a stroller with a pink Falcons blanket over it? I was going to ask if it was you but if it wasn't that lady would have looked at me like I was crazy lol. She had 3 kids with her total & a husband/bf

Matty ICE (5/31/2008)
Just sharing my picture of them from today :) I got my pic made with Matt but I look like ##### so I'm not posting :P he's REALLY tall though. Almost a foot taller than me :blink:. I told Sam Baker his arms didn't look short to me LOL. He laughed :D

008gx0.jpg

PS. FalconMama were you pushing a stroller with a pink Falcons blanket over it? I was going to ask if it was you but if it wasn't that lady would have looked at me like I was crazy lol. She had 3 kids with her total & a husband/bf

matt ryan is gonna be sooo good

xfactor (6/1/2008)
Matty was this from the select a seat promo ?
yep, most of the rookies were out on the field but matt ryan, sam baker & coach smith were hanging back in the locker room (where you got to go if you purchased season tickets)