Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brookhaven

My sources say Ryan was signed so quick because he agreed to a contract that makes it easy to trade him when Vick gets back.

60 posts in this topic

michaelgee (5/21/2008)
Brookhaven (5/21/2008)
I got this from an inside source at Flowery Branch.

A guy I work withsaid he  went to the movies last night. While he was standing in line to buy some popcorn and a coke for the movie he got talking to another guy in line. He told him that his roommate is dating a girl that works in the office at the company that cuts the grass and maintains the bushes and flowers outside Flowery Branch. Anyway, one of their guys was working there yesterday. He saw two guys step out a side door and take a smoke break. He wasn't sure who they were, but they were both wearing ties, so you know they were important people. Anyway, he overheard them talking about Ryan's contract (he didn't get everything they said cause he doesn't speak English that good, but he got the important stuff. Anyway, heard  them  about how lucky it was Ryan agreed to a contract that would make it easy to trade him once Vick gets out of jail, cause they know Vick got railroaded and they really want him back bad and plan on trading Ryan for a ton of picks just as soon as Vick get out of jail.

That's about as straight from the horse's mouth as you get. I tell you it is an inside scoop.  I can't believe nobody else has reported this. Even profootballtalk.com hasn't said anything about it (and they always are there first with the best stuff.)

your source is so full of it. This is the most BS post I ever saw on here.

Here are some clues for you:

1. Anybody can wear a tie, it has nothing to do with being important. Bus drivers even wear ties.

2. Latino gardeners hanging out in theatre popcorn lines are most likely NOT Arthur Blank's information couriers.

3.At the Falcon's Facility in Flowery Branch, I seriously doubt that smoking is permitted in the office hall ways. This is an NFL athletic facility for crying out loud.

4.Vick cost this franchise mega millions and years of embarrassment, nobody but you wants that idget back.

5. Six yeras with 72 million is not an easy contract to get out of. Michael Vick's 130 million contract, with his failings, is an easy contract to get out of.

6. You need to get some clues before you post such dumass rumors again.

If you took this post as serious then you need to put away the keyboard and get out in the sun more.

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

A guy I work withsaid he  went to the movies last night. While he was standing in line to buy some popcorn and a coke for the movie he got talking to another guy in line. He told him that his roommate is dating a girl that works in the office at the company that cuts the grass and maintains the bushes and flowers outside Flowery Branch. Anyway, one of their guys was working there yesterday. He saw two guys step out a side door and take a smoke break. He wasn't sure who they were, but they were both wearing ties, so you know they were important people. Anyway, he overheard them talking about Ryan's contract (he didn't get everything they said cause he doesn't speak English that good, but he got the important stuff. Anyway, heard  them  about how lucky it was Ryan agreed to a contract that would make it easy to trade him once Vick gets out of jail, cause they know Vick got railroaded and they really want him back bad and plan on trading Ryan for a ton of picks just as soon as Vick get out of jail.

That's about as straight from the horse's mouth as you get. I tell you it is an inside scoop.  I can't believe nobody else has reported this. Even profootballtalk.com hasn't said anything about it (and they always are there first with the best stuff.)

wtf.jpg

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

I think you got this out of the other end of a horse. Which would explain why no one else is reporting it. They know what horse**** is.

greyhawk (5/22/2008)
Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

I think you got this out of the other end of a horse. Which would explain why no one else is reporting it. They know what horse**** is.

I find it to be absolutely down right knee slapping funny that so many people take this as serious.  Some of you need to look up satire. Great post by the way I laughed so hard when I read this. 

redswingline (5/22/2008)
michaelgee (5/21/2008)
Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

your source is so full of it. This is the most BS post I ever saw on here.

Here are some clues for you:

1. Anybody can wear a tie, it has nothing to do with being important. Bus drivers even wear ties.

2. Latino gardeners hanging out in theatre popcorn lines are most likely NOT Arthur Blank's information couriers.

3.At the Falcon's Facility in Flowery Branch, I seriously doubt that smoking is permitted in the office hall ways. This is an NFL athletic facility for crying out loud.

4.Vick cost this franchise mega millions and years of embarrassment, nobody but you wants that idget back.

5. Six yeras with 72 million is not an easy contract to get out of. Michael Vick's 130 million contract, with his failings, is an easy contract to get out of.

6. You need to get some clues before you post such dumass rumors again.

If you took this post as serious then you need to put away the keyboard and get out in the sun more.

How could anyone not take this serious. I'm telling you this is the real deal right froma an inside source that konws what they are taliking aoubt.

Does anyone remember wwhen Jerry Glanville used to leave tickets for Ellivs? I heard from a girl that a guy told her that he saw Elvis walk up tot eh ticket office before a 49ers game and was going to ask for the tickets, but turned around and walked away at the last minute. The guy got a good look at him and was positive it was Elvis.

Elvis probably wanted to see the 49ers play, and figured it would be safer to see them in SF where he wouldn't blow his cover about being dead and all, cause everyone in SF is crazy (unlike Atlanta where the people and some sense) and nobody would think that a guy going to a football game dressed up like Elvis was the read Elvis, just another SF kook that likes to dress funny.

Brookhaven (5/22/2008)

How could anyone not take this serious. I'm telling you this is the real deal right froma an inside source that konws what they are taliking aoubt.

Does anyone remember wwhen Jerry Glanville used to leave tickets for Ellivs? I heard from a girl that a guy told her that he saw Elvis walk up tot eh ticket office before a 49ers game and was going to ask for the tickets, but turned around and walked away at the last minute. The guy got a good look at him and was positive it was Elvis.

Elvis probably wanted to see the 49ers play, and figured it would be safer to see them in SF where he wouldn't blow his cover about being dead and all, cause everyone in SF is crazy (unlike Atlanta where the people and some sense) and nobody would think that a guy going to a football game dressed up like Elvis was the read Elvis, just another SF kook that likes to dress funny.

You do know Elvis went home, Tommy Lee Jones to us so.

greyhawk (5/22/2008)

Tommy Lee Jones thinks Elvis was a space alien and went home to another planet. Talk about a kook. I can't believe anyone takes him serious. I'll tell some people will believe anything.

EVERYBODY knows Elivs faked his death and went underground. Aftger Richard Nixon met with Elivs in the oval office and made him an FBI agent, Elvis used his buddys in the FBI to help him fake his death (these were the same guys that faked JFK's death and spirited him away to Cuba where he is still in prison to this day, so they were experts at this kind of stuff by the time Elvis asked them for help faking his death.)

Brookhaven (5/22/2008)
greyhawk (5/22/2008)

Tommy Lee Jones thinks Elvis was a space alien and went home to another planet. Talk about a kook. I can't believe anyone takes him serious. I'll tell some people will believe anything.

EVERYBODY knows Elivs faked his death and went underground. Aftger Richard Nixon met with Elivs in the oval office and made him an FBI agent, Elvis used his buddys in the FBI to help him fake his death (these were the same guys that faked JFK's death and spirited him away to Cuba where he is still in prison to this day, so they were experts at this kind of stuff by the time Elvis asked them for help faking his death.)

That's the cover story to explain why he left. Nixon and Hoover were in on it as Elvis had pictures on them dancing cheek to cheek in high heels and slit skirts.

Mmmmmmm. The fact that some actually take this post seriously tells you everything you need to know about the level of discourse on Message Boards....

maverick68 (5/22/2008)
Mmmmmmm. The fact that some actually take this post seriously tells you everything you need to know about the level of discourse on Message Boards....

Discourse or intellligence?