Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brookhaven

My sources say Ryan was signed so quick because he agreed to a contract that makes it easy to trade him when Vick gets back.

60 posts in this topic

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)
I got this from an inside source at Flowery Branch.

A guy I work withsaid he  went to the movies last night. While he was standing in line to buy some popcorn and a coke for the movie he got talking to another guy in line. He told him that his roommate is dating a girl that works in the office at the company that cuts the grass and maintains the bushes and flowers outside Flowery Branch. Anyway, one of their guys was working there yesterday. He saw two guys step out a side door and take a smoke break. He wasn't sure who they were, but they were both wearing ties, so you know they were important people. Anyway, he overheard them talking about Ryan's contract (he didn't get everything they said cause he doesn't speak English that good, but he got the important stuff. Anyway, heard  them  about how lucky it was Ryan agreed to a contract that would make it easy to trade him once Vick gets out of jail, cause they know Vick got railroaded and they really want him back bad and plan on trading Ryan for a ton of picks just as soon as Vick get out of jail.

That's about as straight from the horse's mouth as you get. I tell you it is an inside scoop.  I can't believe nobody else has reported this. Even profootballtalk.com hasn't said anything about it (and they always are there first with the best stuff.)

Nice satire.

Mike Harrison (5/21/2008)
Im thinking it was a joke but with the type of posts people put on here you never know

Dude, it was a parody of a previous post about someone's source and Ryan.

That was TOP NOTCH, Brookhaven! Freaking loved it!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BirdsOfPrey (5/21/2008)
Mike Harrison (5/21/2008)
Im thinking it was a joke but with the type of posts people put on here you never know

Dude, it was a parody of a previous post about someone's source and Ryan.

That was TOP NOTCH, Brookhaven! Freaking loved it!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

good to know. If it was a few years back I would have caught it rite away.  But after seeing countless posts like this that were serious I was not sure

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

A guy I work withsaid he went to the movies last night. While he was standing in line to buy some popcorn and a coke for the movie he got talking to another guy in line. He told him that his roommate is dating a girl that works in the office at the company that cuts the grass and maintains the bushes and flowers outside Flowery Branch. Anyway, one of their guys was working there yesterday. He saw two guys step out a side door and take a smoke break. He wasn't sure who they were, but they were both wearing ties, so you know they were important people. Anyway, he overheard them talking about Ryan's contract (he didn't get everything they said cause he doesn't speak English that good, but he got the important stuff. Anyway, heard them about how lucky it was Ryan agreed to a contract that would make it easy to trade him once Vick gets out of jail, cause they know Vick got railroaded and they really want him back bad and plan on trading Ryan for a ton of picks just as soon as Vick get out of jail.

That's about as straight from the horse's mouth as you get. I tell you it is an inside scoop. I can't believe nobody else has reported this. Even profootballtalk.com hasn't said anything about it (and they always are there first with the best stuff.)

impeccable source. You must work for the AJC.

:P

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

A guy I work withsaid he  went to the movies last night. While he was standing in line to buy some popcorn and a coke for the movie he got talking to another guy in line. He told him that his roommate is dating a girl that works in the office at the company that cuts the grass and maintains the bushes and flowers outside Flowery Branch. Anyway, one of their guys was working there yesterday. He saw two guys step out a side door and take a smoke break. He wasn't sure who they were, but they were both wearing ties, so you know they were important people. Anyway, he overheard them talking about Ryan's contract (he didn't get everything they said cause he doesn't speak English that good, but he got the important stuff. Anyway, heard  them  about how lucky it was Ryan agreed to a contract that would make it easy to trade him once Vick gets out of jail, cause they know Vick got railroaded and they really want him back bad and plan on trading Ryan for a ton of picks just as soon as Vick get out of jail.

That's about as straight from the horse's mouth as you get. I tell you it is an inside scoop.  I can't believe nobody else has reported this. Even profootballtalk.com hasn't said anything about it (and they always are there first with the best stuff.)

Yea I heard that too.  I also heard that the abominal snowman is gonna get a try out at Strong Safety and Santa clause might be our new water boy.

g-dawg (5/21/2008)
Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

A guy I work withsaid he went to the movies last night. While he was standing in line to buy some popcorn and a coke for the movie he got talking to another guy in line. He told him that his roommate is dating a girl that works in the office at the company that cuts the grass and maintains the bushes and flowers outside Flowery Branch. Anyway, one of their guys was working there yesterday. He saw two guys step out a side door and take a smoke break. He wasn't sure who they were, but they were both wearing ties, so you know they were important people. Anyway, he overheard them talking about Ryan's contract (he didn't get everything they said cause he doesn't speak English that good, but he got the important stuff. Anyway, heard them about how lucky it was Ryan agreed to a contract that would make it easy to trade him once Vick gets out of jail, cause they know Vick got railroaded and they really want him back bad and plan on trading Ryan for a ton of picks just as soon as Vick get out of jail.

That's about as straight from the horse's mouth as you get. I tell you it is an inside scoop. I can't believe nobody else has reported this. Even profootballtalk.com hasn't said anything about it (and they always are there first with the best stuff.)

great scoop Brookhaven.one more question though...

• do we know what the girl looks like? is she hot?

Man, you know you can't trust hot girls. They dump you when they find a better ride.

They guy said you could believe what this girl said. Nufff said.

I have an inside source to the inside sources that the so called Brookhaven has been writing about, who has told me in confidence that OJ "did NOT" kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

Due to this latest revelation, I can find no reason NOT to believe that this 6th hand story that the so called Brookhaven has brought to our attention is solid and completely true.

Heres to our tricky Front Office creating a media blitz and a total front of signing Matt Ryan just so we can bring back Mike Vick and all of his shinanigans.(and no, shinanigans is not the street name of his new crew he developed in jail)

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

goosedaddy70 (5/21/2008)
I have an inside source to the inside sources that the so called Brookhaven has been writing about, who has told me in confidence that OJ"did NOT" kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

Due to this latest revelation, I can find no reason NOT to believe that this 6th hand story that the so called Brookhaven has brought to our attention is solid and completely true.

Heres to our tricky Front Office creating a media blitz and a total front of signing Matt Ryan just so we can bring back Mike Vick and all of his shinanigans.(and no, shinanigans is not the street name of his new crew he developed in jail)

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Your sources is so right. Is OJ sitting in jail? No hes not. He is qwalking around a free man. Nuff said. That's all the proff you need . Oj is innocnet.

Con Vick will never play in Atlanta again Your fooling yourself. You see how crisp and accurate Ryan is already, He is 10 times more prepared to be a passer in the NFL now than Con Vick ever was and he is only going to get better.:w00t:

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

Wow that joke sucked

I heard that the Falcons were going to change their name to the Pit Bulls so Vick would be more interested in the game. You guy's are foolish if you think Vick will ever, ever be a QB in Atlanat again. We might get a 4th round pick for him but, will probably just cut him. I doubt he will ever be picked up by another team.

Well my source, who's my cousin's friend's wife's stepson that's a sanitation engineer who cleans dog kennels in Virginia has stated that Ryan was signed quickly so that VICK could be traded to Seattle for a seventh round pick in the 2010 draft.  Also stated his sources came straight from the dog's mouths.

The Falcon Ace (5/21/2008)
I think this is a shot at guysatlballer and Vick75

Bingo! My sources have confirmed it and they were in the same

popcorn line or whatever.:cool:

Shaud told me on the dl that his gf's cousin's friend said Shockley would start soon. Apparently he keeps running around screaming "DJ SHOCKLEY IS DA FUTURE!!" in sort of bad english.

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

Seriously, you can never underestimate how much information you can glean from a company just by maintaining their landscaping.

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

Isn't Ryan like the 3rd highest paid QB in the NFL with this contract????  Hmmmm....that does not sound like an easy trade to me.

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

SOS.....TROLL ALERT......TROLL ALERT

Wow Brookhaven I know that money can change just about anything in this society anyway, but do you honesltly believe this?

Brookhaven, haven't you actually had an insightful post before?  What prompted you to bring up what the LANDSCAPER said at FB?  Oh wait...I'm arguing with the Troll...

/rescind argument

Carry on

I've seen people lose their jobs and deals broken based on information that got back through a pipeline that was completely ignored/overlooked, and everybody laughed it off.  But someone or something opened up a can of worms.  History has taught us a lot and we don't have to go back that far, e.g., Spygate (which is not over), Enron, even the Watergate scandal, etc. where information was leaked or someone who you least expected busted the whole operation.  So from that perspective I suppose anything is possible.  That's why I NEVER say NEVER . . .

Fan7 (5/22/2008)
I've seen people lose their jobs and deals broken based on information that got back through a pipeline that was completely ignored/overlooked, and everybody laughed it off. But someone or something opened up a can of worms. History has taught us a lot and we don't have to go back that far, e.g., Spygate (which is not over), Enron, even the Watergate scandal, etc. where information was leaked or someone who you least expected busted the whole operation. So from that perspective I suppose anything is possible. That's why I NEVER say NEVER . . .

McKAy's pedicurist told a friend of a Friend of a cousin's former roomate's girlfriend that Ryan was actually signed to be the leader in a daring jail;break to bring VIck back to Atlanta. ..

;):crazy:

chifalc (5/22/2008)
Fan7 (5/22/2008)
I've seen people lose their jobs and deals broken based on information that got back through a pipeline that was completely ignored/overlooked, and everybody laughed it off. But someone or something opened up a can of worms. History has taught us a lot and we don't have to go back that far, e.g., Spygate (which is not over), Enron, even the Watergate scandal, etc. where information was leaked or someone who you least expected busted the whole operation. So from that perspective I suppose anything is possible. That's why I NEVER say NEVER . . .

McKAy's pedicurist told a friend of a Friend of a cousin's former roomate's girlfriend that Ryan was actually signed to be the leader in a daring jail;break to bring VIck back to Atlanta. ..

;):crazy:

Right :hehe: