Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brookhaven

My sources say Ryan was signed so quick because he agreed to a contract that makes it easy to trade him when Vick gets back.

60 posts in this topic

I got this from an inside source at Flowery Branch.

A guy I work withsaid he  went to the movies last night. While he was standing in line to buy some popcorn and a coke for the movie he got talking to another guy in line. He told him that his roommate is dating a girl that works in the office at the company that cuts the grass and maintains the bushes and flowers outside Flowery Branch. Anyway, one of their guys was working there yesterday. He saw two guys step out a side door and take a smoke break. He wasn't sure who they were, but they were both wearing ties, so you know they were important people. Anyway, he overheard them talking about Ryan's contract (he didn't get everything they said cause he doesn't speak English that good, but he got the important stuff. Anyway, heard  them  about how lucky it was Ryan agreed to a contract that would make it easy to trade him once Vick gets out of jail, cause they know Vick got railroaded and they really want him back bad and plan on trading Ryan for a ton of picks just as soon as Vick get out of jail.

That's about as straight from the horse's mouth as you get. I tell you it is an inside scoop.  I can't believe nobody else has reported this. Even profootballtalk.com hasn't said anything about it (and they always are there first with the best stuff.)

so basicly some dudes girl heard two people that couldnt speak english say we were trading Ryan when Vick comes back ;)

USCfalcons23 (5/21/2008)
Shaud (5/21/2008)
11e07caf.gif.

lmao your on today kid

lol@ me not doing shyt today but being on this msg board

Lol yeah it's time for me to get off and do some productive work like play video games. :hehe:

Lakers/Spurs tonight:cool:

Shaud (5/21/2008)

Lol yeah it's time for me to get off and do some productive work like play video games. :hehe:

ahh to be 19 again, hos, video games & tiny bills

Lakers by 10+

Bean, Lamar & my friend Ben (looks exactly like Pau Gasol remember) will combine for 70+

Lake show/Pistons Finals on the way aka I gotta board up my windows again so the Mexicans fans dont throw grenades at my windows lol

USCfalcons23 (5/21/2008)
Shaud (5/21/2008)

ahh to be 19 again, hos, video games & tiny bills

Lakers by 10+

Bean, Lamar & my friend Ben (looks exactly like Pau Gasol remember) will combine for 70+

Lake show/Pistons Finals on the way aka I gotta board up my windows again so the Mexicans fans dont throw grenades at my windows lol

lol @ your friend looking like gasol and you having to board up the windows.:P

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

A guy I work withsaid he  went to the movies last night. While he was standing in line to buy some popcorn and a coke for the movie he got talking to another guy in line. He told him that his roommate is dating a girl that works in the office at the company that cuts the grass and maintains the bushes and flowers outside Flowery Branch. Anyway, one of their guys was working there yesterday. He saw two guys step out a side door and take a smoke break. He wasn't sure who they were, but they were both wearing ties, so you know they were important people. Anyway, he overheard them talking about Ryan's contract (he didn't get everything they said cause he doesn't speak English that good, but he got the important stuff. Anyway, heard  them  about how lucky it was Ryan agreed to a contract that would make it easy to trade him once Vick gets out of jail, cause they know Vick got railroaded and they really want him back bad and plan on trading Ryan for a ton of picks just as soon as Vick get out of jail.

That's about as straight from the horse's mouth as you get. I tell you it is an inside scoop.  I can't believe nobody else has reported this. Even profootballtalk.com hasn't said anything about it (and they always are there first with the best stuff.)

great scoop Brookhaven. one more question though...

• do we know what the girl looks like?  is she hot?

Shaud (5/21/2008)
11e07caf.gif.

now thats what we need at middle linebacker. Look at those crisp clean tackles you cant get better than that;)

You know things have gotten out of hand when you get a post like this, and you have to question whether it's a joke or not.

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

your source is so full of it. This is the most BS post I ever saw on here.

Here are some clues for you:

1. Anybody can wear a tie, it has nothing to do with being important. Bus drivers even wear ties.

2. Latino gardeners hanging out in theatre popcorn lines are most likely NOT Arthur Blank's information couriers.

3.At the Falcon's Facility in Flowery Branch, I seriously doubt that smoking is permitted in the office hall ways. This is an NFL athletic facility for crying out loud.

4.Vick cost this franchise mega millions and years of embarrassment, nobody but you wants that idget back.

5. Six yeras with 72 million is not an easy contract to get out of. Michael Vick's 130 million contract, with his failings, is an easy contract to get out of.

6. You need to get some clues before you post such dumass rumors again.

Wow, I don't know if people are responding to sarcasm with sarcasm or if this just got gobbled up and spit out. I feel like I'm in the Matrix here, what posts are real and what aren't. I know the topic was a joke, but are people really believing that or is that sarcasm too? Red pill or the Blue pill? How deep does this rabbit hole go?

g-dawg (5/21/2008)

great scoop Brookhaven.one more question though...

• do we know what the girl looks like? is she hot?

smh@ calling a grown man "Matty"

seriously, pics???, what she look like?????

Brookhaven (5/21/2008)

I nominate this thread to the Hall of Fame! Beyond reaching, lunatic fringe stuff here!