Who is the biggest failure?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

halsey (5/14/2008)
At least Jenkins has been somewhat productive: 127 catches and 14 TD's over the last 3 years

It's actually pretty dumb to even ask this question since Williams has hardly seen the field.

hardly seen the field? he has played in 3 less games than jenkins in his first 2 years

1989fan (5/14/2008)
j105 (5/13/2008)
Id say Jenkins has a slight lead....but its debatable.

way to prove you know nothing. Jenkins is a great 3rd WR option. Williams is a 2nd round pick who cant beat out a rookie UDFA for the BACKUP safety spot.

Our fans are clueless......

talk about clueless. you don't draft a 1st rounder to be your #3

falcoatlantae (5/14/2008)
Hands down, J Will.

Jenkins has helped win games. He's scored touchdowns. While it might not be saying much, he was the leading wide receiver in 2006.

Let's not call J Will a bust. Let's just say that he's driving on fumes past Bust City.

edit: check that - leading WR. Alge was leading receiver.

and how many games did he help lose with his tipping to ball up to a defender for pick 6?

birdz4i (5/14/2008)
1989fan (5/14/2008)
j105 (5/13/2008)

way to prove you know nothing. Jenkins is a great 3rd WR option. Williams is a 2nd round pick who cant beat out a rookie UDFA for the BACKUP safety spot.

and you dont use your top pick in the draft to get a 3rd string S either. See how foolish you sound?

1989fan (5/14/2008)
birdz4i (5/14/2008)
1989fan (5/14/2008)
j105 (5/13/2008)

and you dont use your top pick in the draft to get a 3rd string S either. See howfoolish you sound?

and you don't trade up in the first round for a guy that is going to be 4th on the depth chart going into his 5th year.

birdz4i (5/14/2008)
1989fan (5/14/2008)
birdz4i (5/14/2008)
1989fan (5/14/2008)
j105 (5/13/2008)

and you dont use your top pick in the draft to get a 3rd string S either. See howfoolish you sound?

and you don't trade up in the first round for a guy that is going to be 4th on the depth chart going into his 5th year.

some people will say anything to save face....Did you forget we traded up for Jimmy Williams too? Or did you conveniently forget that? In case you missed it, Jenkins was only taken 8 picks higher than Williams, and has BY FAR outproduced him.

Jimmy Williams. He is overrated, has poor work ethic, cannot even secure a backup position at either CB or FS.

Michael Jenkins would be good if he wasn't better than anyone in the NFL when it comes to tipping the ball into a defenders hands. He is a nasty RZ threat when he wants to be.

birdz4i (5/14/2008)
halsey (5/14/2008)
At least Jenkins has been somewhat productive: 127 catches and 14 TD's over the last 3 years

It's actually pretty dumb to even ask this question since Williams has hardly seen the field.

hardly seen the field? he has played in 3 less games than jenkins in his first 2 years

I think he meant, in a capacity where you would actually notice he's seen the field. Not playing on special teams and not making player their either, and ultimately getting deactivated because he couldnt even contribute on a freaking punt coverage team.

bigduke633 (5/13/2008)
Jenkins had 6 tds in 2006.As many as chad johnson.He hasnt lived up to expectations but he has contributed.Williams is one toke over the line.

Exactly. Williams is not an NFL player. At least Jenkins is an NFL WR; albeit not a starter at this point.

1989fan (5/15/2008)
birdz4i (5/14/2008)
1989fan (5/14/2008)
birdz4i (5/14/2008)
1989fan (5/14/2008)
j105 (5/13/2008)

some people will say anything to save face....Did you forget we traded up for Jimmy Williams too? Or did you conveniently forget that? In case you missed it, Jenkins was only taken 8 picks higher than Williams, and has BY FAR outproduced him.

if you mean out produced meaning he has scored almost as many points for the other team as he has for ours, ok.

birdz4i (5/15/2008)
1989fan (5/15/2008)
birdz4i (5/14/2008)
1989fan (5/14/2008)
birdz4i (5/14/2008)
1989fan (5/14/2008)
j105 (5/13/2008)

if you mean out produced meaning he has scored almost as many points for the other team as he has for ours, ok.

lol, i love this reply. classic example of being backed in the corner by facts......

1989fan (5/15/2008)
birdz4i (5/15/2008)
1989fan (5/15/2008)
birdz4i (5/14/2008)
1989fan (5/14/2008)
birdz4i (5/14/2008)
1989fan (5/14/2008)
j105 (5/13/2008)

lol, i love this reply. classic example of being backed in the corner by facts......

facts what facts? he has played two years at two positions for two coaches while harry douglas came in a impressed coaches with his ability which means more than likely our starting 3 wr's will be white robinson and douglas in the slot? but for a 1st rounder taking 4 years to even produce a decent season? love that response you learn that in PF wow i am so impressed :rolleyes:

Jimmy Williams because he could potentially be very good.  He's athletically gifed, has a prototypical safety body, and was thought to be a "steal" in the draft.

Jenkins however is #####ing terrible.  How he became a first round pick makes me dizzy.  I have no idea what the front office was thinking when they took him.  Some of the worst hands I've ever seen, and he has a knack for not only dropping balls, but placing them directly into the hands of the opposing DB

FireDawg85 (5/13/2008)
brvslugger10 (5/13/2008)
bigduke633 (5/13/2008)
Jenkins had 6 tds in 2006.As many as chad johnson.He hasnt lived up to expectations but he has contributed.Williams is one toke over the line.
as long as he stops dropping balls and gets rid of the "pick six" nickname, I think Jenks would be fine

Yeah but thats like Pacman Staying out of trouble. Its seems impossible

No, it's not, you'll see it this Season, in Dallas.

blackandred (5/15/2008)
FireDawg85 (5/13/2008)
brvslugger10 (5/13/2008)
bigduke633 (5/13/2008)
as long as he stops dropping balls and gets rid of the "pick six" nickname, I think Jenks would be fine

Yeah but thats like Pacman Staying out of trouble. Its seems impossible

No, it's not, you'll see it this Season, in Dallas.

pacman will be cool this season. tank johnson did fine, TO cooled off. pacman will most likely do the same plus he will be right near deion so he can mentor him. jim brown is also mentoring him.

pacman is wearing #21 in dallas i think.