ESPN Power Rankings..

Yeah, I saw this earlier today as well.  I still think we take two from the Panties, one from the Chiefs and one from Oakland so that nets us the same amount of wins as last year.  Oh yeah, and don't we play the Lions this year?  You'd think they'd be in the basement somewhere..  But yeah, we cannot go down any further!  Maybe we can follow in the Browns' footsteps over the past couple of years...

Sun Tzu 7 (5/12/2008)
Hey,  you guys wanted to clean house right?

Congrats.... these are the results when you start over...

We are now thought of as the worst team in the NFL and only winning will change that....  and we're not there yet...

Whether the house cleaning was wanted or not it was needed...

Sun Tzu 7 (5/12/2008)
Hey,  you guys wanted to clean house right?

Congrats.... these are the results when you start over...

We are now thought of as the worst team in the NFL and only winning will change that....  and we're not there yet...

I'd rather start completely over with a new team/coach/GM than to keep going out there every Sunday with the same mediocre crap we've watched the last few years. It's time to move on, if you don't like it, there are 31 other teams you can follow.

falconfansince66 (5/12/2008)
What's even funnier than the KC at 30, is HOUSTON at 20th and ARIZONA at 17th!

I could see Houston @ 20, they dont have a bad defense and they have some pretty good pieces for Schaub to throw too. Despite losing to us, they did pretty well to be in the AFC South.

FalconMama (5/12/2008)
falconfansince66 (5/12/2008)
What's even funnier than the KC at 30, is HOUSTON at 20th and ARIZONA at 17th!

I could see Houston @ 20, they dont have a bad defense and they have some pretty good pieces for Schaub to throw too. Despite losing to us, they did pretty well to be in the AFC South.

Okay, so they don't have a bad defensive line.  But their passing "D" was non-existent and they have yet to get a running game established.  I still don't see Schaub getting any improved protection to keep him from getting knocked out either.

I'd rather start completely over with a new team/coach/GM than to keep going out there every Sunday with the same mediocre crap we've watched the last few years.  It's time to move on, if you don't like it, there are 31 other teams you can follow.

I've been a fan for a long time. 

I was just saying that's what the perception was.  I didn't say we deserved it.

When you blow everything up and start over.... you still have go through the pains of starting over...

We'll be better off for it but it's not going to be an overnight thing.....