Big Dukes camp notes 1st practice

Big Duke 6

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

big dukes were you even there man because it sounds like you must have watched the wrong mini camp man, matt ryan did not look good at all, he made ONE amazing pass to harry in the endzone for a TD but when he was 1v1 with a receiver he kept throwing the ball extremely high and every time the receiver had to jump and twice the receivers didnt make the catch thanks to to him throwing high. and when they had the defence out there the ball was in our linebackers hands twice but he could hold on since he isnt used to catching and once almost intercepted by houston so to say that he was throwing all perfect is a straight LIE. good day sir

thats because the LB cant catch, one of our linebackers touched it 2 times but failed to catch and one time eric coleman droped it, i love eric coleman bu if that was anyother safety like dawkins or reed that ball would have been held in the endzone by one of those guys. get off matt ryans nuts and report the TRUTH not what you want to belive. i went to camp hoping matt ryan will be our hero but instead i wanted that scrub harrington to start....yea thats bad

Roni B (5/10/2008)
thats because the LB cant catch, one of our linebackers touched it 2 times but failed to catch and one time eric coleman droped it, i love eric coleman bu if that was anyother safety like dawkins or reed that ball would have been held in the endzone by one of those guys. get off matt ryans nuts and report the TRUTH not what you want to belive. i went to camp hoping matt ryan will be our hero but instead i wanted that scrub harrington to start....yea thats bad

Woah settle down hater, its the first mini camp practice lol.

Roni B (5/10/2008)

I'm open to some objectivity.  I'm hoping to go tomorrow and see for myself.  So, what did you think of Redman? 

Is your leading shoulder high?Did he have some high passes?Yes,he missed on some passes.They all do.I have been to many practices and you look for certain passes.I saw the wrs drop 3 or 4 ryan passes right on their hands.I was impressed.I thought he had a really good showing for day 1 practice 1.You can disagree but to call me a liar is out of bounds.I will post what I see at practices.

they ARE lies when you say his passes were all on their shoulders. your definition of shoulder must be that 3 feet of air thats hanging ontop of you head because when a receiver has to JUMP that means the ball was NOT on your shoulder. and i was on the hill watching ryan since that was the only person i was interested in watching today and 80% of his passes were HIGH. yes he threw good passes BUT yess he did threw an INT agaist Brent Grimmes #20 and YES he was inacurate. maybe 19 interceptions will ring a bell?

Roni B (5/10/2008)
they ARE lies when you say his passes were all on their shoulders. your definition of shoulder must be that 3 feet of air thats hanging ontop of you head because when a receiver has to JUMP that means the ball was NOT on your shoulder. and i was on the hill watching ryan since that was the only person i was interested in watching today and 80% of his passes were HIGH. yes he threw good passes BUT yess he did threw an INT agaist Brent Grimmes #20 and YES he was inacurate. maybe 19 interceptions will ring a bell?

19 picks out of 630 passes, i will take those odds.

Roni B (5/10/2008)
19 interceptions in COLLEGE!....you can take your odds anyday but i rather go for QBs who throw 630 passes and throw no more than 12. he threw 1-3 INTs his first 7 games in college...yea very acurate

marino had 23 picks in college, whats your point???

Roni B (5/10/2008)

dude I was there too and I didnt see what you were talking about......Was Ryan perfect ...no. but a pretty good first practice. Redman not so much but not bad I would have to say that bloey had the best day..........and for you DJ fans he threw to the tight ends and receivers but not in any play activity .

I end this conversation by saying this, redman is starting, harrington didnt look bad wich surprised me (still a scrub) the GREAT matt ryan disapointed me in every way. Brent Grimes IS our best shutdown corner, norwood looks fast and turner's fumble scared me alittle. roddy still makes great catches but drops the easy ones and jenkins needs a new pair of hands. our D looks good and im exited for next year. GO FALCONS

FalconMama (5/10/2008)
I know expectations are high but let's remember that he's still a rookie and it's his first camp.

He looked good to me mama.Not really a good camp for measurables.Theres a lot of guys out there who will not make it.Nice day for football though.Its always a long offseason and we are still in it!